• 20-25

Votes: 1,477 33.8%
  • 26-35

Votes: 931 21.3%
  • 36+

Votes: 1,146 26.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus Owners' Age POLL! *Closed* See new threads.

327K views 1K replies 1K participants last post by  sailor 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see what the average age of my fellow Focus owners is. Is it mostly the younger crowd, older, or both...?[:D]

#921 ·
Oh my lord ! You are probably all going to think I learnt to drive with Adam, I am 70yrs old
Before you start to chuckle, I have passed the police class one test,close protection hijack course and used to travel as a chauffeur all over europe driving Merecedes, Maybach and BMW`s,
My wife has a c class mercedes and I have my focus. As they say, horses for courses, pound for pound the focus is as good as most other cars on the road.
And yes, I do potter along in my focus at about 60mph, I`m not in a hurry to get anywhere in a hurry since I started to enjoy having a seven day weekend !
However I can still cut the mustard when required and when some times driving a borrowed BMW of a friend, have decimated quite a few young bloods in their silly little "hot hatches" much to their surprise !!

#940 ·
Okay looks like I may be the geeziest geezer but still diggin walkin around on Terra Firma.
I'm literally right behind you, 62 now and 63 before the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.