Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#273 ·
Black sedan with a nasty looking cowl hood (I cant remember the name of the hood, a couple people on here have it). This was yesterday in Framingham a little after 10pm.

#278 ·
This morning around 10-10:30am. Spotted a silver SVT heading west on Rt 44, couple miles out of Winsted, CT. Only caught a quick glimpse, but I believe it was lowered w/ silver aftermarket wheels. Also had a what I think was a California front plate.....

#279 ·
I've seen 6 or 7 different modified Foci drive by Sears at the Natick mall today alone. So if you drove by the Sears Auto Center at Natick today, I saw you.

#281 ·
Spotted that red ZX3 (w/20k miles) that I saw for sale a while back. The owner (John) had no idea there was a forum here. I told him about it so he will probably be on soon.

Spotted another guy from the forums. Unfortunately I am terrible with names but it was the 05+ Silver ZX3 with the carbon hood. Went to one of the meets a while back and I spotted the car in Cowessett Hills. I was on my bike waving like an idiot and I think he thought I was some lunatic! lol

#301 ·
Spotted another guy from the forums. Unfortunately I am terrible with names but it was the 05+ Silver ZX3 with the carbon hood. Went to one of the meets a while back and I spotted the car in Cowessett Hills. I was on my bike waving like an idiot and I think he thought I was some lunatic! lol
i think his name was Adam, he hasn't been around much at all. his SN was like loudfocus or something. he had a back seat delete, tein s-tech springs, 17"s, carbon invador hood, and a nice components.

#282 ·
Today on Main Ave towards Rt. 5 in Warwick saw a nice Infared SVT. was messin with my iPod so I didnt see the front just the back end. Don't think it was Kyle (only other red SVT I know), but it looked clean and had a few decals/stickers around the hatch area

#284 ·
I was actually in Maine, so sadly it wasnt me.

But while I was in Maine I actually saw a modified Focus. It was a 05+ abandoned on the side of the road, with rims, a CF hood (vader I think) and a black hatch (couldnt tell if it was CF).

#283 ·
this was the day of liquid grey! I saw a ton of Foci that color on my rounds for work today with two notables;

Saw a pre-05 ZX5, liquid grey with dark silver wheels that LOOKED like they might have been SVT ones. It was kind of hard to tell exactly as I passed. Possiblity of a little drop in the suspension too. This was on 17m heading towards Middletown. You were driving in the murky weather with just your fogs on and that's usually a sure sign of a Focus customizer.

Later in the day I saw a pre-05 ZX3, liquid grey heading westbound on I-84. Yellow fogs? Definately an exhaust kit on it because I was driving eastbound in the work truck and I could SEE the chrome tip. Might have been New Hampshire plates.

The above car was followed maybe a mile back by a pre-05 ZX3 in forest green. Younger fella driving, thought it was worth posting.

On my way back I spotted a Red SVT w/ HID heading eastbound just after the Middletown exit on I-84. Driver looked right at me in my truck.

#288 ·
Today (8/3) saw a nice Screamin Yellow ZX5 SVTF right near Misquamicut beach. Looked bone stock. There was a lei on the mirror...possible chick car? I drooled over the Recaros though god I want some

#289 ·
A black ZX3 in Framingham around 1 today, had a body kit and tail lights from what I could see. Then later a CD Silver SVT, I think it was a ZX5, in front of Sears in Natick tonight.

#295 ·
North Nashua home depot parking lot parked next to mine.
Black SES hatch with SAP.
Nice foci, cool kid....you've officially been spotted lol

oh and one the other day too....

green foci hatch towin' a big ass trailer leavin' the Londonderry home depot. passed you after leaving the HD parking lot on my way over to the dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.