Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#242 ·
Saw a black SVT with a roof rack (maybe painted red calipers?) parked in front of a house near Chaplin, CT.

Saw another black SVT (looked pretty stock) just outside of Killingly, CT also.

#244 ·
Sonic Blue SVT twice today. Once at town hall in Milford, and once driving by the police station in Bellingham. Looked very good, very clean, and had a sticker on the window (cant remember what the sticker was of though).

#247 ·
Last night parked a little ways from the Harvard Ave. (away from Allston) stop off the Green Line B train I saw a CD Silver 5 door SVT with the Euro Package... isn't that the rarest of the SVTF???

Looked like perfect stock condition.

#249 ·
I'm in Lewiston. I have seen a silver one in Buffalo - 3-door.

I have seen a silver '04 SVTF with no sunroof at Niagara University, and also the sales manager at Gambino Ford in Lockport has has a black '03 ZX3 SVTF. One of the sales advisors at Steve Baldo Ford in the Falls also has a silver '04 ZX5.

#254 ·
Red SVT at the Wrentham Outlets around 11:30am, had an exhaust and a stripe on the side (good looking, not ricey). Then a black ZTS with an exhaust on 495N around 12:30.

#256 ·
Today in Torrington, CT around 12:30 pm. Spotted a dark blue, (? Twilight Blue) coming down RT 4 near the intersection of Main Street. It had "Town Fair Tire" graphics all over it. Also had a rear upper and mid wing. Anyone hear or does anyone know anything about this car?

#261 ·
Yeah you wont be seeing my red SVT there anymore, since I quit Puma a couple weeks ago. I work at the Natick mall now, in the Sears Auto Center. So if you're ever around there keep an eye out for me.
That grey ZX3 works somewhere in the outlets though. He's gone through like 3 different front bumpers, and those twin grapefruit shooters you're calling exhausts are terrible looking in my opinion. And there is another guy who works at the outlets with a red SVT with some kinda ugly chrome rims on it, he's a cool kid though, I talked to him before, he's all about his stereo.

Anyway, I've seen like 4 different SVT's in the last week. A Sonic blue one in Plainville with the EAP, I've seen it around there before, very nice looking. I've seen 2 other Sonic blues in Wrentham and Franklin, and a Infra red in Framingham. Dont think it's anyone on here though.

#259 ·
been seeing aroung a ZTS with like , i think there 19, (there huge rims) and really dark tinted windows,

i also have been seeing a dark blue ZX3 , with a flat black hood , i know he is on here i seen him at the last 2 auto-x's// and he waved at me and me back(damnit i feel so special i finally seen someone from the boards)

#260 ·
saw 2 1 was the best color orange of course svt in bell circle and the other on mccullen highway a beige zts i wanna trade with the orange 1

#262 ·
Saw a sangria zx3 this morning on the 290 near Kenmore, NY around 6:30. Had a huge yellow vinyl "focus" decal on the side, with what looked like a lightning bolt or something below it. Didn't get a good look, as I was sort of running late for work and driving a little more spirited than usual.

#265 ·
Saw 2 SVT's today, at the same time. One being a silver one at McDonalds in Bellingham, and at the same time a infra red SVT drove by. I was in my dads car, not my SVT. Good seeing those 2 though.

#269 ·
Dark grey zx3 going up i-95 north in MAINE.two days ago.
I was driving my wifes car so i couldnt really catch him very easily.
He went by too fast for me to see what mods he had,wing,exhaust wheels lowered for sure.
Anyone on here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.