Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Feeler: UK Spec Focus Parts

22K views 109 replies 43 participants last post by  trigun7469 
#1 ·
Seller/Procurer: DareDevil03/Mike

Contact: ukfocusparts@gmail.com or PM me on here. (Just to keep it tidy)

Parts: Please contact me with what you are interested in and provide an example so that I have a general idea of what I need to look for. Please be very specific on what you are looking to get.

Timeframe: I will be making a monthly trip to all the locations near me to look for requested parts. Visits may increase with volume of interest.

Pricing: Prices will vary to the part you request. I will do my best to get the best price possible for the part, and provide a shipping cost. If there is any import tax, misc. expenses, etc., the buyer will be responsible for that as well.

Other information: I am trying to provide this service as a non-profit way to get those hard to get parts that we all love that were never released to the USA. Please remember that I am a family man, and that will take priority over anything. I am doing this on my free time and will try to provide a good turn-around time. I will provide pictures of the part once I find it for approval by the buyer to make sure it is the right part and in the condition that is acceptable. All sales are final once the parts are purchased from the parts dealer.

PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THIS SERVICE FOR PERSONAL GAINS
If for any reason I feel that persons are abusing my good nature, I will discontinue this service.

Examples of what I have found:

[/QUOTE]

See less See more
#3 ·
I might be interested in the ST170 Euro Air Deflector (Part# 2M51 16613 DB) depending upon pricing. >This< is the item I'm talking about.

#4 ·
Hey, at the moment im looking simply for pricing on a couple of MK3 parts, im not planning on picking them up right away. The parts im wondering about are as follows:

ST front bumper (the UK version does have the tow hook hole and cover, correct?
ST rear bumper (for the same reason as the front)
headlight switch (this one:
Euro headlight switch
but without the headlight adjuster if possible.)

Thank you for this, i know of another guy who is looking for parts as well, ill point him in the direction of your thread.

#7 ·
I might be interested in the headlight switch as well. I want the rear fog button.
The gas tank is an interesting idea. I can't believe their's is that big. Shipping may kill though..
Also I think the miles till E feature would always be off..

#8 ·
Only the ST is that big, the NA focus there is 14, but still a lot better than here, I assume it is a weight thing here to get the SFE to 40mpg. Yeah shipping might be a lot and might need other supporting parts, fuel pump and sensor, and even if miles to empty is off, it shouldn't change when the low fuel light is on. But 150-200 extra miles per tank would be nice.

#9 ·
Thank you all for the interest. As of right now, I am in the middle of move, so please bear with me as I settle in and get on with looking for parts.

I will start small and work up to getting the larger parts due to limited availability of the newer models, and storage space. Most I have seen are Mk1 and Mk2 as pictured above.

Thank you.

#11 ·
I'd definitely be interested in some. OEM inner tail lights are on my list as is the wiring harness for the fog lights. Rear headrests too, since they sit lower.

#12 ·
Hmmm the euro headlight switch (with auto lights, adjuster, rear fog)....also the euro ST fuel tank.....an interior cloth set for the zetec s in red&blk

#13 ·
How much for a mk1 upper grille? Style of upper grille doesn't matter much, as long as it has no amber turn indicators.

#15 ·
At the end of this month I will try to locate most of the small parts. Mk3 are hard to come by in the pick-a-part lots. Mk1 seems to be the prevalent models available. I can also check with local dealerships to see what prices they will give us.

Thank you all for your patience.

#17 ·
Speaking for myself, im not in any rush. Is there a fordparts.com type website for ford uk?

Sent from SGH-I747M Via Tapatalk 2, Care of CSIS ;-)

#19 ·
Speaking for myself, im not in any rush. Is there a fordparts.com type website for ford uk?

Sent from SGH-I747M Via FF Mobile, Care of CSIS ;-)
Yes and no. Not aware of an official source, but it's easy enough to contact a few dealers online. Not sure if it would be beneficial to link this here as it might take away from the thread.

One such source/ example would be http://www.fordpartsuk.com/ although you'd need a european vin / part number to request pricing.

This is particularly useful for the MK3 models as very few would be found in the wreckers just yet.

#22 ·
Hi Mike, im looking for mk1 seats leather, any that are in good condition and of course st170 leather with mesh in the middle would be great! I know shipping would be a nice coin but I need some new seats and would love some rare leather! Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

#23 ·
Once again, thank you all for the interest. As of right now I am waiting until the "summer" weather to get here so I can comfortably search for parts. I have been compiling a list and will once again search out the easier parts and work my way to the hard to find.

-Mike

#26 ·
Looking for some ST170 3 door sills. Must be in mint or near mint condition only.

#30 ·
I may be interested in some small stuff -- I'm eventually going to need to procure or make a harness for the ST170's rear fog light, and could probably use some other electrical type stuff. Also, (maybe) the headlight washers, if you can find them...otherwise I'm just going to fill the holes in my bumper where they belong.

My ST170 bumper swap has been a long time in the making...can't wait to get it on the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.