Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Cruise Night...*Woodstock, Illinois*

31K views 260 replies 27 participants last post by  glocker 
#1 ·
I want to get a bunch of people together for a cruise night... i live in a small town in illinois called woodstock... anyone from around my area knows the town, groundhog day the movie, the square, blah blah blah... anyway, i would love to get a cruise night going to see what other locals have done to their foci... let me know what everyone thinks...

[poke][werd][ohcrap][gunfire][driving][rant]

#2 ·
Cruise Night?

Hey guys,

I live in Northwestern Illinois in a small town called Woodstock, for locals they know of it cause of Groundhog Day the movie, the historic square, blah blah blah... Anyway, i want to put together a Cruise night for the locals to see some idea's on what mods I can make to my car as well as meet some cool people who own foci as well... what does everyone think? Any Ideas? anyone want to?

[poke][nutkick][werd][goofydrunk][target][gunfire][ohcrap][driving][rant]

#8 ·
alright sweet sounds like a plan! We should try and get a couple more people but I think it would be awesome... i see enough foci roaming around the area i just want to put a bunch of people together for it... let me know if you can bring some friends along... Im Drue BTW.... any suggestions on when you can do this?

#11 ·
im about 50 miles i can def wing this...if you want to check out other meets in our areas and whatnots check out focusrevolution sub forum... were planning one in a couple weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.