#1 ·
Here are the nominees:

kickstar

Ataru

UtahSVT

y2kpedo

craigb3

Voting ends July 11th[thumb]

Also, starting JULY 15, the winners from August '05-July '06 will be competing in our Ride of the Year contest. It will take place from July 15-31. Then the top 3 winners from that will be voted upon again from Aug 1-5. Then our winner will be announced and placed on the homepage for all to see for the next year.

So look out for that!

And be sure to vote for our ROTM for July[;)]

#130 ·
You know.. I have gotten a BUNCH of PMs asking me "What did you delete? What was it?"

TO clear things up...

'Deleted!' is a favorite saying of Strong Bad. Strong Bad is the shirtless fellow wearing boxing gloves and a wrestling mask depicted in UtahSVT's AV. Its just a catchphrase.. I really didn't delete anything...

to check out the adventures of Strong Bad... go check out http://www.homestarrunner.com

Sorry to cause so much confusion.... but its pretty funny.

#132 ·
K, I don't know what is so wrong about any of this cuz I have no clue. I am just here to post and vote like most of us.... so whatever is so 'bad' has totally flown over my head.

Now back to posting... stop with the weirdness. lol mmk thanks. :)

#134 ·
HE IS THE CHARACTER IN UTAHSVT'S AVATAR!!!11!! [hihi]

Since the one I voted for prolly isn't gonna win I'm gonna start cheering for UtahSVT. This is so close!

#137 ·
Homestar runner kicks major butt ... funny without being vulgar, imagine that

In other news, c'mon and vote for kickstar!!!

#141 ·
My kids both know how to draw Trogdor ( off the homestar runner website ).. Enough said...wierd but funny sight, That I can let me kids look at!!

Sorry Off topic I know

...we now return you to an awesome close race....GO

#146 ·
GO UTAH!!!!!

Strongbadia needs to be represented by a killer focus! Do it for the TIRE!!!!

*the above was a complete reference to Strong Bad and the Strong Bad emails*

hehe...

#148 ·
Hey Ash... now I know that people are wondering and so am I.... but refresh my memory:

Is it possible for people to retract their votes and re-vote? Not that I personally want to, but I was just asking for the general population. You know, for the few people out there who, if given the opportunity again to do so, would vote differently, perhaps?

I don't recall ever seeing anything on this question, just thought I'd get it out there. If there is no way, then just say a simple "no". ;)
On a side note, you mods are doing a great job of keeping this place running smoothly. I think we used to have "mod of the month' waaay back, no? That'd be a tough one.. lol ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.