Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official Ford Customer Service ?Out of the Office? Thread

269K views 126 replies 26 participants last post by  ibrahim 
#1 ·
The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Hey everyone!

This thread is where any out of office notices will be posted, when the representative covering this board (me [:D]) will be out, including upcoming holidays. Thanks!

~Natasha

#123 ·
Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope you all enjoy this wonderful time with family and friends. We will be out of the office on Thursday, November 24, 2016. We will return on Friday, November 25, 2016.

We are thankful for you all and thanks for being part of our Ford Fam! [wave]

Tricia

#124 ·
Hello everyone,

We will be out of the office on Monday, December 26, 2016. We will return on Tuesday, December 27, 2016.

Don’t miss us too much while we are away, for it will only be for a day. Enjoy this time with your family and friends. We will be back because it’s part of our plans. You’re part of our family and we’re a part of yours so Happy Holidays from, yours truly, Ford! [woot]

Tricia

#125 ·
Hi Ford Fam,

We will be out of the office on Monday, January 02, 2017. We will return on Tuesday, January 03, 2017.

Be safe, live it up, dance like it’s 1999 oops… I mean 2017 and have a Happy New Year! [clap]

Tricia

#126 ·
Hey, amazing people!

We want to take a moment to thank you all for allowing us to provide a helping hand and support our Ford Family throughout the years. It has been a pleasure working with each and every one of you! We will miss you tons!!

We assure you that you'll be in good hands with the new Ford Service team. ?

Deysha, Rachel, and Tricia

#127 ·
i have noticed ticking sound in my ford focus 2014 electric. i went to 3 maintenance centers, all of them told me the problem is in the roto ( rotate disck) i changed the both at the back of car. the sound still appears when i push the brake or when i push to move . It does not appear obviously when the car walks without any pedal. my brakes system are good.
Really i do not know what to do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.