Focus Fanatics Forum banner

TXRoundup 2010-Houston Roll call

9K views 123 replies 10 participants last post by  VonKrause 
#1 · (Edited)
well it's less than 2 weeks from now and i wanna get an idea of how many people from houston are gonna roll with us. i wont be in houston "to lead the pack" that day but i will be in dallas to meet yal up and to roll back with you guys. so if ur going or even thinking about going post here.

pre meet location for ALL of Houston:
Wal-mart @ I-45

155 louetta crossing, spring tx. 77373

meet time: 7:30-8a, NO LATER THAN THAT!!!

1.chuck
2.zab
3.matt
4.paul
5.jeremy

#92 ·
^Good on numba 1. Bad on numba 2.

Dont worry about looking really good. A combo of rain and a sandstorm has made mine look look a drove through a mud puddle. There almost isnt even a reason to wash your car around here.

#94 ·
speakin of rides, i got good and bad news. i will be there but my ride isnt. unfortunately i wanna have some money to support myself after this trip so i cant afford to throw it all away on one weekend. so im riding with matt.

#98 ·
^Nice. by that point some might need to stop to get gas or food.

#102 ·
Since i'm leaving El Paso in an hour or two I should get to Houston by 5-6 am maybe a little later if I drive slow, but I dont really drive slow

#105 ·
I might need your number haha.

If you dont reply by the time I leave you can call me at 240-357-6277

#106 ·
Sigh, wish I could go... so who do I yell at for not taking pix? Cause there had better be pics or mad Justin will be. o_O

#107 ·
Haha ima take some on my phone but thats it.

#108 ·
ill have my camera and im sure ray will have his professional camera so there will be pics. And i also painted and installed my bumper today and it looks good its just not smooth or shiny its like a silver primer but isnt.

#109 ·
Well bad news. I got about 100 miles outside of El Paso. I was already feeling really sleepy so I didnt feel like chancing it. Maybe If there is some kind of meet closer I might go. Or I will find a way to put cruise control in the car and drive straight to Dallas.

#111 ·
^Yea thats what I thought. Ive never been good with highway drones. Tried drinking Monster but that didnt help at all. Id rather miss this than end up on the side of the road upsidedown.

The fact that its so far away doesnt help either. Being in the Army im not supposed to go more than 250 miles away without submitting a mileage pass so if I were to get into an accident I wouldnt have any medical coverage.

#113 ·
yeh dont chance it man, if i was to do a 11hr trip i would have to start 2 days before and make frequent breaks. i stopped so many times when i was when i was driving to Wichita falls last week, and that was a 7hr drive. just go straight to dallas, we'll still see u there man.

#114 ·
Yea haha Im already back at my room. Its still 600 miles to Dallas. I wouldnt make it there until like noon

#116 ·
Yea I shoulda talked a buddy into going with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.