Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Good deal on DOTUS Spec Hella Projectors....EBAY 21hrs left!!!!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Dispraiser 
#1 ·
Hey thought id let you guys know about this good deal if anyone is looking. They are dual Hella projectors, unpainted. Bid is at like 289 but they have a buy it now price of 399, with only 15 dollars shipping. Focus sport is having a sale for 450 but they charge an arm and a leg for shipping, its like 85 bucks. So this is a pretty good deal, and i have the hellas and they are really good lights, a really make the focus look totaly different.

Item number: 8047211172

#2 ·
I got these for 289.99 plus shipping, gonna see if I can get insurance! w00t w00t. I had been watching them, silently, and when I saw you post it here I thought to myself "Damn! Now someone else is gonna bid it up!"

Finally, headlights! Let there be light!

#5 · (Edited)
Yeah, I like the SVT HIDs better too... But I work for 7.61 an hour at Petsmart 18 hours a week... So the hellas will do!

Since we're already talking about the lights in this thread, will they melt any wires in my car? Or will these come with everything I'll need?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.