Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#4,511 ·
More frontal shots? Looks nice. How does rear doors look? What sort of exhaust system in your set up?

#4,514 ·
Hey I just noticed you are from louisville too! If you want to join the LASTOC facebook group (louisville ST owners) we have meets pretty regularly.

#4,513 ·
Got a new camera so I went out exploring for some cool photo spots. Found a nice riverside green and an abandoned ford dealership!

Attachments

#4,532 ·
Where'd you get that rear roof spoiler?

#4,517 ·
Here are a few pics of what I have been doing to my wife's SEL

Attachments

#4,530 ·
Me, too.

... Just sharing because I am truly surprised just how much I like this car! ...
Ain't it cool?!

I'm not surprised you like yours so much nor that that surprised you because I was the same way when I got mine two years ago, if that makes sense.

It's truly amazing how much of what I want in a car I was able to get for what it cost me. Best value in any car I've owned in the past 50 years. I'm glad, too, that I got it now and have the experience with all those other cars to help me appreciate it. Without that it would be easy to take it for granted and nit-pick things out of proportion.

Reactions: pyzik
#4,540 ·
Gave her a bath today and shined her shoes! I also added a little vinyl strip on my garage door seal front lip. I had a sticker come off and left a ugly spot. Just a quick strip of vinyl to get by a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4,554 ·
I likey those wheels... standard 18s on a titanium?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

#4,555 ·
Since this thread gets way more action than the one I posted in last night, enjoy!

2012 Tuxedo Black Titanium hatch, 20% tints all around, 18" Fifteen52 Tarmacs on 215/40 Continentals, H&R sport lowering springs.

Can't believe I've had it for over 4 years, but it's still a blast to drive and turns heads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.