Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Track Night San Antonio Raceway 10/19/2012

12K views 133 replies 9 participants last post by  boostdfocus 
#1 ·
We are doing a track night in San Antonio on Friday the 19th!!! We are taking the Dreamspeed focus crew Toms Saleen, Justins ST, James' Fucus and the Roush and a handfull of our other club cars! And hopefully by then Jason will be back in a focus!!!! Plan is to roll out that night from Austin around 530 so that the cars have time to cool down before we start to run. Would be cool to see some other foci out that night! More details to come.

#43 ·
hey guys sorry for not getting on to post the location, we just learned that my wife is expecting!!!!

So meeting up this Friday in Austin at the Highland Mall
6001 Airport Boulevard Austin, TX 78752

This is the best place to meet up with the people who are coming in from out of town. From there its about an hour drive still. What time do the out of town people expect to make it to town?

#46 ·
Congrats again Alex. Like David said, your world is going to change forever. But its a good change :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Friday. I'll probably be there around 5:30 as well.

#52 ·
So everyones expecting to be at the track by around 630-700 then right?

#54 ·
yeah the goal is around 7 and start racing about 730 or 8 so that the cars can have a cool down period. But it really depends on traffic. south austin can be unforgiving on a friday afternoon when you are trying to get somewhere.

#62 ·
I've got a couple other people coming supposedly from Killeen and a friend from work with an Evo that he says has run a best of 10.7 (!). I am also really looking forward to the ST vs MS3 shootout. It looks like I'll be one of the slowest out there..Oh well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.