Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Noob!

12K views 48 replies 8 participants last post by  _Auricom_ 
#1 · (Edited)
Just purchased a 04 ZX5 SVT [:D]
and I am looking forward becoming known in a good light here on this forum. I will post pics on this thread and turn it into my build thread as well. Im in the Phoenix area and am from McFarland California ... pics mkay

See less See more
#38 · (Edited)
#40 ·
you know, I made a mistake in assuming you were on here to troll. I had that happen on other forums. You pointed out some good pointers and I feel like the retard now. [scratch][facepalm] sorry! Thanks for your input & Erep given! =)

No problem man, just looking out to help! Any questions don't be afraid to ask, this forum really is greatml. Hope you enjoy it here :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

#42 ·
Bump for jew
OZ UltraLaggera's @ 15x7 have been paid. I will be posting my stock SVT 17's w/excellent tires for DD for cheap. Along with my AEM CAI and few other trinkets like a Magnaflow exhaust. Will be priced to move, preferred locally.

QUESTION: Is the CFM 2 1/2 inch Stainless Flexpipe for '02-04 Ford Focus SVT/ST170 worth the moniez? I am looking to tune the ZX5 and have the sensor's switched off so no code will be thrown or have the check engine light activated. Is this the ORP everyone here recommends for the SVT?

#49 ·
Those are 15x7 Ultra L's. I had to shave off the caliper some to get those wheels to clear them lolz. man was I scraping for a bit there =(.

I plan on gett'n them in Gold or Bronze soon and the ZX5 will be Liquid Grey like yours sir. I alwayz wanted a liquid grey zx5. =,(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.