Focus Fanatics Forum banner

when ricers attack

4K views 40 replies 23 participants last post by  SpeedOften 
#1 ·
ok, you would think that people have a SLIGHT bit of mind when not doing drugs.... IE....tonight on my way home from work (subway...eat fresh...[V] ) i pulled up to a 4 way stop light on a small highway....besides me pulls up some sort of multi toned (mainly 2 primer colors) old honda accord...4 door,complete with dual fart cans,a wing i could put my hatch in,and a scoop big enough to double as a snow plow....anyways,had about 3 guys in there,shouting at me and giving me hell for having a foci...i didnt really pay much attention until he wouldnt shutup and started basing on my girl,the guy in the pass. side knew her a while back....well as soon as the light turned green i was all over the accelerator....i have never raced my car and did not even planned on it,my auto trans did all i needed,i was CAR LENGTHS ahead of them b4 my car had gotten out of 2nd,maybe he got a bad jump or not,i also noticed it would be hard since he had an auto,either a slow car,or a moron doing shifting with his towing gears..well when he finally got to the next light,i grinned and said hi....this is where it gets a little bad........the driver,mad as all get out leaned over and said something to his friend,so i see his trunk open and the friend goes back and pulls out a bat,it still being a red light,i gun it when he starts to walk towards my car (nobodys gunna hurt my baby! [boxface] ). so i got away from that pretty easily,i was gone b4 the kid could get back in....i hate morons

#5 ·
thank god,but yea,when i first saw their car i wanted to laugh but didnt think it might be a good idea

#7 ·
wild night.....one good thing....praise for female soccer tournaments and being hungry after...they ate fresh allright

#9 ·
haha,lets hope not....ill just say my father loves hunting (animals i mean) **hint -lots of guns- hint**

#11 ·
yea,sure was great to actually see someone so far back in my mirror....sure wasnt like that with my old sunfire (may she rest in peace)

#13 ·
[:0] i can fight back too ya know!!!........just not against an Louieville Slugger [B)] [paranoid]

#16 ·
i think ill be a little better prepared next time,the guy with the bat was a bit scrawny,as most white-rice

*hears the song "vindication" playing in his head [;)] *

#18 ·
it aint your fault,as long as your not one of em...theyre not that bad of cars,its just the people that choose em

#19 ·
Glad to see that you used your brain and left the SORE losers alone. The difference between the typical honda driver is that they are usually young kids all high on the fast and the furiorous *****, and can't stand losing to a domastic(?) car like the Focus. Whats funny about the typical honda driver is that they look for anything to race, hell there could be a rabbit along side the road and brag how they walked all over a Mustang GT. Now where as the typical ford drive tends to use there brain more,we pick and choose are battles carefully, but are easliy provoked into racing.

Now this is meant as a joke so no one take it too seriously.

#20 ·
be careful about shooting anyone on you property who is vandalizing your stuff, spikNspan DAN. most states (unless you live down south) will arrest you, if you kill someone and are not a threat to your well being. so shoot 'em and mput a knife in his hand and tell the PO PO that he lundged at you so you had to put him down like ole yellar!!! but yeah i hate the ricers here in the DC area, one guy was talkin sheet to me and he was rollin in a 99 cavalier with a big system. but the killer was he pops the hood and he had just spray painted the entire engine with that cheap chrome paint that looks silver. gawd i hate rice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [?|]

#22 ·
its always good to get a laugh off of one of them,but yea,they literally WILL race anything...always a great show! but yea,i do live in the south,so yall up there (pun intended) dont get the fun we do,lol. but that same rule applies,BUT if that man is caught in bed with my wife i can shoot him.....or was it her...i got confused...[8]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.