Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Minnesota (MN)

14K views 49 replies 29 participants last post by  notfortheweak 
#1 ·
Post your sightings of other Focus enthusiasts you see in Minnesota.

Cheers!

#3 ·
spotted a black 03-04 EAP SVTF at a eagan walmart, real nice!!!

#6 ·
^^^^ hey i know the those 2 blue foci's....!!! koo guys, yea MNFOCUS.com members!!!!!!!!

#7 ·
Just seen a cd silver euro SVT with Illinois plates in the Twin Cities area. Specificly fallowed him down 35W to 494. And took the same exit I take to get into Eden Prairie. Just wanted to see if you were on here.

#18 ·
You guys need to step your game up, last spotted in 2008?? Pulling this shit out of the archives, but spotted a black SVT with black wheels, on N. 4th Ave, just south of 1st St. in the Warehouse district...

#19 ·
^^ Haha, you're right... we would step it up but according to the scuttlebutt on MNFOCUS.com, half of 'em (us?) got banned here (some on some supposedly pretty weak grounds) but there is an active spotted thread on the aforementioned local site if you wanna follow the MN spottings...

#22 ·
Saw a red 3-Door EAP downtown a few weeks ago at the intersection of Washington and 3rd, I tipped my hat to him.

#23 ·
There is this sweet 2nd gen 4 door that drives down my road with the EAP package, just teasing me...

I fly down 35W and 169W every day in my coupe - it's invisible.

#26 ·
Spotted a CSVT on the freeway and real close to my place... I see the occasional SVTF on the road though...

#27 · (Edited)
Got behind a white hatch in Blooming Prarie, thought it was sweet looking.
Got closer and it was just a zx3 with 3/4 of a body kit. Had cool side skirts and rear bumper, but stock front. Stock suspension. Rockers were pretty rusted under the skirts. Looked like it needed some tlc big time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.