Focus Fanatics Forum banner

F2

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  pistolgripbmx 
#1 ·
Has anyone had a bad experience with f2? I'm really having a hard time with them right now. I payed for an f2 intake Feb. 20th a week went by and the only update i had was the intake was packed and waiting for the ups truck to pick it up. I asked why it was taking so long because i was under the impression that all products minus body kits got shipped out next day. Ricardo told me that is usually the case and he'll check to see what was going on. Another week went by and didn't hear from them. Asked about it again and he told me he was checking on it. Again another week goes by and nothing until i finally get a hold of him and we were both online at the same time. (place is damn near impossible to get a hold of through the phone) he tells me that they are out of stock and mine was never packaged and the packing guy made a mistake. I ask him how long it would take for new ones to get in stock and he said 1-3 weeks. I told him I'll just take a refund. A few days and nothing, a week and still nothing is getting refunded. I payed for it through pay pal so as soon as the refund goes through I can see that they sent me the money. It's been over a month since i placed the order and a week and a half since i said I'll take the refund and i haven't gotten anything from them.

Now i'm usually not one to put down a company but this is making me mad. I had heard and read that they had great customer service and never heard anything too bad about them. I don't know what to do.

See less See more
#3 ·
ya f2 is a terrible company to deal with. this is like the 15th or so time ive heard of this

#5 ·
yup. only took me 4 months of dealing with them to get my money back. if you do a search i'm sure you'll find many horror stories. there are some that have had possitive experiences, but few compared to the amount of people that have had horrible dealings with them. it's sad cause they have some nice products and prices, but i will absolutely never deal with them again. even if it means paying more somewhere else. my dealing with them was absolutely pathetic and sickening to be honest. hope things work out better for you.

#6 ·
I've personally heard one F2 horror story and I think it's a freakin' shame that people like Ricardo runs a business they way he screws people over. I've heard other stories about people being pissed at other vendors for various reasons, but nothing stacks up to the BS that involves F2.

I hope that they show up at FocusFest, set up shop and not have a single damn customer all weekend long. That would be awesome.

#7 ·
It's nice alot of you have "HEARD" things but have no actual experience with them.
I've "heard" many things in my life that aren't true or just something thats been passed through so many people it's been changed along the way.
"EXPERIENCED" it, great, feel free to speak.
"HEARD", quit spreading secondhand speak. It's definitely not reliable.

#9 ·
Whatever you're opinion maybe with mine, it's instances like this that persuade me from doing any business with a person that comes off as unthankful towards his/her customers. I'm not going to place my order there just to say "Hey Loco! I just got screwed over by F2 too!!"

So, I'm not spreading anything around and I didn't make up some whack ass stories for my own personal enjoyment. Knowing somebody who's money has been put through the ringer more time than you care about, counts as an experience for me. Out of some respect for their business I didn't disclose this person's ordeal because it's not my place to give you a dissertation about it.

So yeah, before you single me out with what my opinion is about them then maybe you should lock this thread up because I didn't express myself any differently than the others who posted here.

#8 ·
well i experienced it, and don't intend to "experience" it again in the future.

#11 ·
take a look through the thread, only the op and one other had experience. so no, i wasn't singling you out. seems you did that yourself and needed no help.

Hell, i heard alot of bad stuff about another company too and swore i'd never deal with them. but you know what? after talking with them and getting to know them some, i would order from them. hell, i'm sitting here with over a grand worth of parts right now and expecting about the same next week.
you see, what has me a bit pissed is people that hear things trash talk about what they heard about such and such company. don't like whats heard, don't buy. but theres no reason to be badmouthing otherwise.

Mike doesn't answer my pm's, but do i say a damn thing? nope, i moved on to someone else. kind of a neat concept huh?

by the way, the event your attending, do you even have a clue who all is sponsoring?

#14 ·
Guess I should have searched some more, it's hard cause you can't just search F2....

I'm just dissapointed because I was planning on ordering the header from them too.

I'm going to be emailing them once a day until i get my refund and if I don't hear back within 5 buisness days i'll contact the BBB I really don't have the money to have 185 bucks floating around. I mean I'll be alright without it, but until I get it i'm not going to be able to get anything if I run into any problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.