Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My 2010 Se sedan

20K views 105 replies 21 participants last post by  Focus 13 
#1 ·
Here is my 2010 sedan. Figured I'd be better off posting here vs the general showroom. Any way, as you can see I have swapped to the SES front bumper and grill, have the black halo projector lights and I lowered my car on ksport coilovers, can go waaaaaay lower but thats later, and yes I plastidipped my wheels. Have no fears I did it right, clear coat and all. Why blue? It matches my interior and engine bay, more on that later. I also have 5% tint all the way around and did the pillars in gloss black to match. Also have tinted LED taillights, no spray tint here, its actually a vinyl tint. What yall think?

[/IMG]

See less See more
#67 ·
Yeah but I like the rear facing subs. I need to hush mat it too.

#69 ·
I think its the hushmat. I've been told its cheaper than dynomat. But I got other stuff I gotta do first before my audio but yeah I need to get on that too

#70 ·
Some updated photos. Alot of money later, Repainted front SES bumper, now matches the car in color and the black is paint not dip anymore. Color match door handles. Pillar pieces painted gloss black. Also 3d carbon spoiler and SES rear bumper now bought and installed. Next fswerks stealth exhaust and then I'm saving for wheels.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

#72 ·
Tarmacs

#74 ·
Been a while since I updated this. No more pdip to be found on my car. Also now have fswerks stealth exhaust. She's coming along nicely. Next mods I plan are stage 1 crower cams and then to find some fifteen52 tarmacs for her.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

#76 ·
IDK lol. Just not a fan of the juice. I'd rather have the power all the time.

#79 ·
Thanks bro. I'm planning on starting alot of stuff under the hood soon. I wanna fully tuck and shave my engine bay. I've seen an mk2 recently that did it so its my goal. Then those cams, the tuck wont cost much of anything so thats not gonna set me back much. Then I gotta figure out what wheels I want. I really want tarmacs but I've been seeing alot of rotiforms lately and really like the way they look and they dont cost that much either. Decisions decisions

#80 ·
Been a while since I've done anything. Life kinda got in the way. Anyway my local pullapart just aquired a 2010 focus. Needless to say I was there instantly. Managed to yank a leather steering wheel with cruise for 14 bucks. Other than the buttons which I'm gonna attend to its basically like new as you can see. Also got a door panel I needed, few trim pieces just because and a like new back seat to stand in for show duty for my one that has seen child duty.

[/IMG]

#82 ·
Thanks. I think i have a message from you. I'll shoot you a text.

#83 ·
In regards to the hotwheels I have a ton of them. They're all older and still in package, sets, etc. I sold my main collection a few years back and still have a lot left over.

I could send you some pics. Lots of matchbox stuff too.

Thanks,

Mike

#84 ·
Well I have now moved my battery to the trunk. Which I need to upload some pics of that. And I just ordered my wheels. Getting some fiesta st wheels. Finally making some progress

#85 ·
This is happening soon

[/IMG]

#86 ·
Oh and a pic of this finally

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

#87 ·
Minor set back. Not my fault. Getting fixed soon thanks to insurance. Gonna try and get a carbon fiber hood

[/IMG]

#89 ·
someone backed up into me. But new bumper came into today along with my seibon carbon fiber hood. So thats going on next week

#92 ·
Well I had ordered the one with the hood scoop but got sent the OEM style one. Decided to keep this one as my ole lady likes it and I agree it better goes for the look I want

[/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.