Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Incognito27`s 2003 ZX5 Build

10K views 148 replies 17 participants last post by  Incognito27 
#1 ·
SO i have a thread elsewhere on the forum , but i think i will redo and make a nicer one on here for all to see in a more appropriate place . Enjoy , Give feedback , comment or flame if need be. I will keep this post up to date with everything i have received and installed.

Started out with this , Purchased rims and Tires , and Painted front Upper grill.
and shortened the Antenna

Move on to Interior changes , Pained the vent borders white , also did the corner vents and hand grip on doors

Debadged the rear , really makes it look clean , and on white clean is good. Also Nightshaded the Tail lights and front bumper blinkers.

Found a Local store that was able to order me the SVT front lower Grill , And so i modded what i and made this beauty. She Looks sooo Purdy .

Moved on to under the hood at this point , and painted the battery cover , top white , sides clean and left black , clear cloated the whole thing.

Ordered and received some new emblems from TFB designs , So i got them all around.

Painted my CAI to match my color scheme i am useing.

CLEAN ENGINE BAY!!!! Yes i got it detailed , it was in horrible shape.

Received a new front upper grill from Europe , Also new emblem for it.

Recieved a few goodies from our Friends at Massive Performance , Thanks Karl.

Installed new valve cover , and front strut bar , rear bar will get installed when i get a warmer day or spring , whichever comes first.

and lastly for the moment but not least new HVAC knobs.

The Winter i will be collecting a few things , but only work i will be doing or getting done will be mechanical , to bring the health up some more, as i am having a few small issues i need to address.

I will update as i go along and hope people have an interest in my build.

Thanks

Incognito27

Or better known as

Greg

See less See more
#129 ·
i suppose i could just do the same, pull the bulb for each and write down the numbers and go in and see whats the brightest i can get .

I know i am going LED for the Turn signal , Evetually LEDs all the way around , but the low beam / high beam

#142 ·
i think i have the same gas door (if it is like Brian's)
my black door seemed to fade.. so its wrapped with some vinyl right now.
i'm sure it looks awesome. i will check later at home.

#145 ·
Just to update the thread , it will probably go cold for the next while , as in a little less than a month i will be away at Basic training and won`t be able to do anything on my car. However Next summer will bring alot of new stuff being done , as i will have the facilities ( aka a Garage) as where i wil be posted has a car club with a garage. and a little more cash to do some changes.

Only part i have outstanding on is a set of Fenders which will still not see the light of day until next summer for me.

Thanks for looking here i wil update as much as i get stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.