Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tuxedo Black pictures

173K views 633 replies 212 participants last post by  Xsteveo93x 
#1 · (Edited)
#218 ·

I got my car just before christmas and have been working on it since then. I threw on my winter tires, sprayed them white. Thule rack and 38'' fairing, yakima basketcase, and thule cargo bag. Hid 3000k fogs, 4300k lowbeam with resisters and relay installed, led's everywhere. Love my car but will be putting coilovers on before spring and anything else i can think of... buying black ford emblems asap.

#224 ·
My first post on here after lurking since September. Now I just need to figure out how to post pictures so I can post my Focus. Aha

#235 ·
TCOC, I know what color my car is, go try to make yourself sound smart somewhere else.

SENAYSKI..... I have now removed all the chrome trim off the car and put it back on. the rear piece behind the door will snap off and back on, you just need to slide something under the rubber to push the clip into the chrome part. the ones on the doors you have to pull out the rubber piece it is connected to so you can wedge it back in. I am going to take pics and explain properly within the next two or so weeks, just waiting on warm weather so I can spray the matching TUXEDO BLACK PAINT along with fogs, headlight bezels and all the plastic on the car.

nice car :)

#239 ·
not used to seeing those wheels, looks good.

Also, I have not forgotten about doing a write up on the trim pieces. I still have not gotten to do it with all the other work I'm trying to get done with the car, as of now it's on sportlines, intake, exhaust, and I'm trying to get it put back together. Tore the interior down to metal for audio install. more to come when I can spray a little paint. weather is getting better.

#242 ·
K&N and fswerks. Soon I will put together a build log once I get a minute to settle down, for now just trying to get finished.

vinyl looks good, I just want it to be the same color as the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.