Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What color ST do you like?

16K views 65 replies 40 participants last post by  rgonyer 
#1 ·
I like them all and cant make up my mind on one [???:)]

#39 ·
Really none of the above, but if I had to choose it would be between silver, red, and performance blue.

I'd rather have them paint it for me in my 2012's color, Frosted Glass, because its what I like and it would look much more elegant and understated, while at the same time being a pretty decent sleeper, especially if I could swap the stock front grille/ bumper cover assembly back on.

What can I say, its what I'd want. You don't have to agree with me on that, but if we were ordering a car we should be able to have it painted in any color they had in the palate on any trim or combination of options even if the dealer wouldn't normally order it this way.

#47 ·
Blue, red, or silver (in alphabetical order). But the fact that we're not (not this year, at least) getting the black/red Recaros available in Europe might put me off of red.

I'd rather have them paint it for me in my 2012's color, Frosted Glass, because its what I like and it would look much more elegant and understated
That's funny, because I'd recently been thinking that that would be hot.

#55 ·
I mocked up what that would look like in Forza 4.

I had one of my friends over in the lounge mock up a FGM ST with an offset black stripe after I cracked the color code for Forza 4. That gives a better idea of what it looks like in the game, but the camera shot of the TV looks even closer to real life.

I know its a bit of a shiny render, but it looks damned good in Frosted Glass.

#40 ·
blue or black but most likely black. even though black would take a lot more work to keep it nice and swirl free im loving the look of it. speacialy with some nice black wheels and since im a fan of blue some blue accents on the wheels of some kind build number in blue and change the st emblem to blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.