Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Trav-E2.0 Build Thread-12' SE Sedan

12K views 74 replies 15 participants last post by  Trav-E2.0 
#1 ·
Reserving this spot for my build on my 2012 Focus SE Sedan. I have parts on order and I'll tell you my wife is pissed...lol She states I can't leave anything alone and she is right [deviltail]. Untill the parts come, I'll start with dealership pics:

^^^Some have already seen those from my re-introduction post. Picked her up on Saturday. The parts on order are small compared to what I have in store for this potential monster. It'll be awhile before the big stuff comes in, but tooling around on the forums, I have found some things to do untill then.

Enjoy for now [:)]

See less See more
#7 ·
Even from a hatchback owner its nice to see some people doing up sedans. But I've got a soft spot for Focus sedans. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

#18 ·
Everyone is getting those, (not that color of course) but god damn they look good. I lloked at those myself but my pockets aren't deep enough. I paid $500 for both my wheels and tires together off another member. Best money I've ever spent.

#19 ·
Tint pics!

Turned out really well. A few bubbles here and there, but guy said they will iron themselfs out in next couple weeks. All 7 windows for $130 and a 3 year warranty is not bad! Decided to go 35% in the front and 20% in the back.

#23 ·
Thanks all! Right now, I'm trying to find a cheap SAP spoiler to see if it'll work and look good.

While I had the time, I did a quick de-badge [:D]

Before:

After:

I used Turtle Wax bug and tar remover for the adhesive and it came off SO MUCH better than any de-badge I've done in the past [thumb].

#54 ·
I got a nice painted spoiler on fleabay for $102 shipped. Had to make a larger drill openings (dime sized) on the inside of the trunk but I plan on geting the trunk lining the sel/Titaniums have. Looks stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.