Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#8,761 ·
Wish i could watch that right now. I'm watching Top Gear US the newest episode, but once that's over I dunno what to watch. Was thinking of starting Game of Thrones. I heard it was good and just like the books it's based off of so..

#8,762 ·
Paul,
I think i might be able to take that off of your hand.[ninja] I just dont want to take it too far. [driving] [paranoid]

I'll get back to you by the end of the day about it. Consider me 70/30 on it right now.

#8,768 ·
I find Piano is alot less of a finger-beating.

When I was playing guitar, I would put bandages on my fingers ... I'm a wimp, I know. [:p]

-Ray-

#8,771 ·
band aids, huh? *lightbulb*

meh, im getting better at it. i taught myself MOST of the major scales on it but my superintendent told me if i played c major scale one more time he was going to make me eat the guitar. So he drew me out these fingering techniques and this really neat guide to help me and now he makes me play the bass line from all these old jackson 5 and stevie wonder songs. i really appreciate it becasue its helping me get comfortable with the instrument.

its funny because his office is right next to mine so if i mess up a lot he'll stroll over here and he says "GIMME!" as he snatches the guitar from me. then he plays it slow, then fast and then hands it back to me and goes "YOU DO IT!" and walks out, lmao

Yep my finger were sore for quite a while after starting with the bass. Too bad my father in law passed away before he could teach me to play alot better, it has kind of taken away my desire to learn.
im really sorry to hear that :(

#8,772 ·
It'll be 3 years coming up in Feb since he passed.
I told him in one of his hospital visits before the last one that if he got out I would play with him at his church.
That seemed to give him reason to want to get out of the hospital as quick as possible, he was much more cooperative with the staff after that.

#8,774 ·
my fingers hurt from learning how to play bass guitar :(
I used to play bass. Taught myself on a fret less neck. That was hard! But my first day I was playing NIN - bite the hand that feeds

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.