Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Looky Looky What FSW Has In The Works!

6K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  zx3zetec 
#1 ·
Check it out, a 3" exhaust! [driving]

#7 ·
:-\

These are great supporting mods and all, but I'm more interested in a freely flowing turbo using otherwise stock components. I understand these cars are new, but this isn't uncharted territory. A center section with a less restrictive impeller set moving the efficiency levels up 1500 rpm would make a helluva difference for overall pull with a tune using the full range of RPMs with this close ratio 6 speed trans.

#8 ·
Have you seen the stock downpipe? There's no such thing as free flowing with the stock exhaust, or at least stock dp, on the car. The turbo is a K03 I believe, so a realistic upgrade would be to just buy a K04 instead of wasting time trying to get a new wheel to fit.

Completely stock with my uncle's tune it puts down 253whp and 323wtq at 2400 rpms, but falls off around 5-6k. The stock turbo sucks, so from a performance standpoint, the intake, exhaust, and turbo need to be upgraded.

#14 ·
That Turbo is Maxxed for sure. Thats why it makes no sense to buy this car in my book (if you already own a mk3 focus). If ford just went a little wilder they could have had the same numbers with a better turbo and a turbo that wont fall flat on its ass from 5000+

The ST and Standard are still to Similar. Saw Fusion Ecoboost AWD yesterday and that makes more sense to me.

#19 ·
i go back and forth between the two as well, mainly using FF to check the BST Forum and using FJ for everything. I just like it more because this forum is filled with newbies who don't know anything and are asking basic questions whereas FJ seems to generally have more knowledgeable people. This may be wrong, and I'm not bashing either forum, just stating my opinion. I've learned more on FJ in the last couple years than I have on FF.

#20 ·
The double round tip looks sooooo much better than that weird thing Ford put on there. Yes its part of the design I get it I get it but come on... Double round tips are srs biznuss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.