Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Husky Liners

62K views 199 replies 71 participants last post by  rexazz2 
#1 ·
The engineering manager at Husky sent me these photos of the driver's side and rear liners. Look like they cover really well. These will work good in winter.
edit:
see below for images.

#5 ·
I have Huskyliners in my Silverado and they work well. It's an 05 and the carpets are like new. As part of the winter package I got rubber mats. There still in the plastic in the trunk.
Looks like Huskeyliners took the "buttons" in to consideration. I've been wondering about those being an issue.

#7 ·
As part of the winter package I got rubber mats. There still in the plastic in the trunk.
I bought a set of Ford rubber winter mats for my Fusion. I thought they were crap and after a couple of weeks replaced them with Weather Techs. I haven't seen the rubber mats for the Focus, but if they're the same size as the carpeted mats, they aren't very big and won't provide any protection on the foot rest and behind the pedals.

#6 ·
It's hard to tell from the photo, but it looks like the Lloyd mats are flat and don't provide any coverage up the sides. I'd be concerned that they won't hold water from melted snow. I ordered a set of Husky's today.

#8 ·
WeatherTech fan here, I just don't care for the pattern on the Husky liners. Silly thing to worry about, I know. :p If they don't come out with some soon I may go for the Husky's. Plus, I'm not sure but I think the Husky's are usually cheaper.

ETA: Yeah... Quite a bit cheaper. May have to go with those. :)

Please post pics of your Husky's once you get them in!

#9 ·
I got my Husky floor mats today. They fit great and cover really well. There aren't as thick as I thought they would be, but they feel very durable. The rubber is flexible and easy to install. Don't get me wrong, Weathertechs are a good product, but the Weathertechs I had in my Fusion weren't flexible at all and I had a hard time removing them in winter without spilling the melted snow. I think the flexibility of the Husky's will allow me to bend them into a U shape to contain the water. Here are some pics of them installed in My car.

#82 ·
I got my Husky floor mats today. They fit great and cover really well. There aren't as thick as I thought they would be, but they feel very durable. The rubber is flexible and easy to install. Don't get me wrong, Weathertechs are a good product, but the Weathertechs I had in my Fusion weren't flexible at all and I had a hard time removing them in winter without spilling the melted snow. I think the flexibility of the Husky's will allow me to bend them into a U shape to contain the water. Here are some pics of them installed in My car.

The Huskyliner mats have a lifetime warranty, if you're worried about the mats' thickness.[thumb]

#12 ·
those mats look great.

NO freakin way... off topic but I just noticed those seats will fit earlier year ZX3 and ZX5 models

observe

#16 ·
i bought these and they are fine... tho ur feet will stay in melted sno water in winter as there aren't any ribs for the water to fall into.. for me the best floor mats i ever had i got from canadian tire in the late 80s... they don't make 'em any more tho.... they held up welll thru four vehicles and many thousands of miles.. i still have em and they're fine....

#17 ·
I orignally wanted good mats for only the front, but since I do live in the midwest, I think I should get them for the back as well. With that said, I think my choice would have to be Huskyliners.

#18 ·
Just an FYI, for those that are interested in the Weathertech mats, I just saw that they have them for the second row now. Price is showing to be $169.90 for both front and back.

#19 ·
The Husky Liners look too industrial for me. I have some cheap michelin floor mats from walmart and they look and work fine for now except that they don't cover the dead pedal and don't fit right. I'll probably wait for the winter and see how these hold up, before putting big bucks for the huskys or weathertech

#28 ·
I was going to pull the trigger on a set of the Huskys this weekend but before I do, does anyone have the cargo liner? If so, anyone have pics to post? I want that also but realtruck.com doesn't have a picture available. I'm concerned about fit with the sub (I have a sedan, not a hatch). Does it accommodate that?

I saw the picture of the cargo liner earlier in this thread but am unsure if that is the Husky or Ford's.

#83 ·
#29 ·
The ford one has "focus" printed on it. I haven't seen any aftermarket pictures yet, I can't remember which one was talking about it, but one brand had an "insert" that you could cut and trim for the subwoofer... Not something I'm excited about.

These companies should really hire someone to do professional shots of their product in every car, rather than generic photos. That would help earn my money.
Posted via FF Mobile

#30 ·
Thanks. I agree on the photos. In this day and age of digital photography and web-based business there is no reason a company should not be able to get photos up and get them up quick. I'm not thrilled with the idea of having to cut up a brand new liner just for the sub either.

Guess I'll go with the Huskys for the cabin and grab the "official" Ford liner from partscheap for the trunk just to be sure. At least there are pictures and at least I know they offer versions with sub and without. I was hoping to keep my order to one place but I'd rather order from two places and know exactly what I am getting.

#31 ·
I agree. It would be nice to have them match but I'd rather not spend 150bucks on something without being able to see it. I think I'll get weather tech up front and ford for the cargo liner.

I still gotta debate letting my dealer order for me or try shipping to myself and get hassled crossing the border. The price is nearly doubled in some cases.
Posted via FF Mobile

#32 ·
I agree. It would be nice to have them match but I'd rather not spend 150bucks on something without being able to see it. I think I'll get weather tech up front and ford for the cargo liner.

I still gotta debate letting my dealer order for me or try shipping to myself and get hassled crossing the border. The price is nearly doubled in some cases.
Posted via FF Mobile

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.