Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Calling out Focus owners from Triad!

8K views 128 replies 11 participants last post by  FocusStrider 
#1 ·
I know I just saw some focus owners around Triad area, so I'd like to have a little g2g at the Shoppes in Friendly (Where Friendly Center is in Greensboro, NC). The purpose for g2g is to get to know some focus owners.. and probably to create a small club just for the Triad area. I am hoping to get this g2g planned out sometime on weekends.. if anyone of you are down with it, let me know.

#2 ·
im down if work dont get in the way, i be hailin from the high point/archdale area and i see o bunch of fofo around, specially on fri/sat night when i take my car cruisin up to north main in HP, i see a few SVT and a couple LXs and stuff with focusfanatics stickers on the windows so i dunno if they be in or not

#5 ·
SE side of Gboro here... not really into the car club thing but i usually meet up with another guy in HP that has a 4dr.. i wouldnt mind meeting up with some people maybe if nothing else is planned for that day.. SVT_Turbo what color is your SVT?

#7 ·
lol yeah i see ya about every weekend im out there.. nice svt, i drive the black one, i think we talked one night i cant remember though... i tell ya u gotta be careful out there with that road all messed up.. maybe they will have it paved by this weekend...

#9 ·
yeah for real.. i just park usually.. i think my clutch or my 1st gear one of the two is going out though so whenever it goes out i wont be seen much for a lil while.. but ima go ahead and build the transmission if 1st goes out, and if the clutch goes out ima put an aftermarket in it, if they ever make any, all of the clutches are on back order..

#10 ·
yeah i have been around HP sometimes. I drove a 4-door blue focus sedan.. i usually see several focus driving up and down on main street as usual.

#11 ·
i can get a lightweight flywheel if your intrested. a ZOOM 9lbs aluminium @ a discount if you ever go into tranny work,....and is that 4dr foci a turbo spi, cuz i think i seen him a while back when they used to let us park @ cookout

#14 ·
i can get one for bout $340 and free shipping. just gonna take about a week to come in... and we completely stole this thread, are you gonna be @ STARBUCKS tomorrow night, if so ill prolly see ya there, you should come out too FOCUSSTRIDER, north main st in HP at the corner of east/westchester

#16 ·
If I dont have to work tomorrow night, then I would eventually stop by there. What time.. I know where Starbucks on Main is.. I always park at the drug store. I think Walgreen's..? and yay for roads being paved there. Let's just hope the cops dont chase us there.. I will probably bring another friend who has a yellow focus.

#15 ·
good news, i went up town today to go pay some bills and....THE ROADS ARE FIXED...yay, no lines or nothin painted yet but they were paved and smooth and flat

#17 ·
sweet deal, i usually start that way round 10 or so, or whenever i get off work, cops aint too bad as long as you dont do any thing stupid and ABSOLUTELY NO RACING ON MAIN ST, we have a "spot" for that....called a racetrack...lol

#21 ·
hope this works for everyone, High Point Fri & Sat night at the matress place beside starbucks at 11:00 i know i saw a lot of foci at starsbucks last weekend but this weekend we need a bunch and all meet at the same place....ill try to make if i dont get hung up at HOOTERS down the street

#23 ·
ill be at starbucks tonight, the focus will be posted at the matress place.. bring em on out..

and focusstrider, i was the one that walked up to u at uncg the other night if that was you, i was asking if u were the one on here..

#24 ·
OneBlackSVT03.. you? i remembered now.. sorry for my face expression that night. i wasnt sure what ur doing.. yes i am on here.. lol. shall we try to meet again?

#25 ·
besides, sorry i wasnt at HP last night.. got other things to do, but the meet is still going to happen though. i just need to know exactly when you guys are mostly free.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.