Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Stealth CAI installed.

7K views 49 replies 9 participants last post by  ferret15 
#1 · (Edited)
Well car was being really thirsty so I went to my buddies and installed a stealth CAI before upgrading my headlights from stock to HID Angel eyes.

Now I'm in need of some info on how I can tweak my car to reset the CEL for the MAF. I cleaned the MAF sensor while I was in there. But I'm thinking I might need to replace the MAF sensor for now.

I have noticed a bit better gas mileage and and it much peppier, but it still stalls at lights from time to time.

Any ideas? [loveff]

Pics on 3rd page

#44 · (Edited)
Ahhh Mr. Sailor MiaGhee......

SpazzZhan no wax on den wax off!! :p

Im >>gn0<<confused by the Bottom bolt. Ahhhhhhh<<<W>>>dF00k is it, danilshan seeeeeeeeee...... no[BangHead] [hihi]

Please help p00r sweepy 0wd man..... [hihi]

Not the Edit >>> Oh and an update, Pat ran but very poorly UNLESS I manually shift from 1st to 2nd to drive. Is there anyway the transmission could be part of the p00r performance? And is it possible to install the AIC upside down and if so would that impact performance?

#45 ·
ahhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrggggg

spazzZhan berry berry stupig...... Today under must sewine scwutiny honowable technican find butterfwy not fwying, f0wget t0 pwug en p0wer t0 butterfwy on IM!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhh. h0n0wable glassh0ppah technican weset computaw and twy ageen.

domo arigat0!! [ffrocks]

Jim I think I see a pulse in its brain, there may be hope for us yet!!!

#47 ·
welllll

Looks like we will never know.

I totaled Pat on Saturday February the 22nd on my way to the Houston FF meeting. It was a scary ride to say the least. I am OK, but Pat did no survive.... [driving]

I got extensive chest bruising and 27 stiches in my left knee. Looks like I lost a fight with Wolverine.....

Im in search of another Foci, Pat II!

#48 ·
WAY too late for the "Ride of the Month" "and I survived" feature, sorry to hear "Pat" isn't with us & certainly glad to hear YOU made it!

Take care & heal up from the Wolverine attack, searching for a good replacement might take a bit - good one will find you in the end.

#49 ·
[twothumbs] You RAWK Sailor!! [twothumbs] [giggle]

[poke] I might get a 2002 Mazda protégé for the time being. /me runs and hides.......

Like you said, Im still here and Pat can easily "re-inhabit" the next one. Thank God I have an angel watching over me. [pray]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.