Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official NW Boredom Thread

2M views 9K replies 131 participants last post by  fanat 
#1 ·
ive notcied that like 80 percent of the owners in this region have d-tecs. dayum i shouldnt have gotten rid of mine! btw anyone with the halo projectors, how well do yous ee at night? better or worse? im talking with a guy righ tnow who ants to sell me his set and he never go them installed cuz he totalled his focus. so he dont know how they shine

#5,746 ·
Yeah I'm gonna do paint in the next few months. Gotta get this girl ready for some nation wide shows!!!

I might stop in there on the way to my parent and see what I can get out of them, iv had them paint a few cars before and their work is pretty decent.

#5,752 ·
I don't know about that... Lol. I'm pretty easy to get along with though. I managed to get the car stuck at my parents house on the really steep hill in their pasture. Finally had to gun it from the bottom of the Hill and just mob up it. I'll post a pic later

#5,754 ·
Well, there may be an explanation to that. The focus has become more affordable now, and cheaper cars mean cheaper people can afford them I guess. All and all, I'd prefer any person in our group to a Scoobie douche or rice grinder wannabe!

And yeah, that hill is a lot steeper than it looks! It rarely ever gets sun too, so it never dries out...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.