Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official: AZ Spotted Thread

25K views 192 replies 34 participants last post by  Riverratrider 
#1 ·
We had one of these awhile ago but I can't find it. So lets start a new one for '08.

Anyway spotted a really ugly SVT on Alma School & Ray today. Anyone seen this ugly SVT driving around town?[poke]

....Just kidding, thanks for stopping by and picking me up today Kevin.[drinking]

Anyway, feel free to post your Focus spotted around town.[race]

See less See more
#14 ·
Hey xetchx, i've puttin in some horrible hours at work. I finally got my promotion to exa and they moved me to a scottsdale store. moving on up lol. things are finally calming down and im gonna try and get out to one of the get togethers here soon. how've u been? gotta post some pics of ur body kit. i just put up a couple crappy pics of my new wheels.

I saw a nice looking silver ZX3 with nice, i think grey wheels parked in the light rail construction area by central and camelback this morning around 11.

#15 ·
I always see a very clean red SVT on Oracle, just north of Grant RD here in Tucson. It's in a parking lot across the street from Guero Canelo mexican restaurant. Anyone here in Tucson know who that is?. Who ever ownes it, seems to wash it at least every other day. I've never seen that car dirty

#19 ·
Dude ever seen a "hood wing" before?? lol I spotted one the other day on this otherwise fine silver Celica. I didnt get pics fast enough but I've seen him twice now I'll get some next time

#22 ·
saw a red svt going north on i93 yesterday. just south of wikieup around 3pm. first svt focus ive seen while on vacation here. also saw a nice green svt contour on i17 going north towards flagstaff, i think he got off before that thou.

#26 ·
I love this thread. If I listed every fofo I spotted it would be endless.
4 on my street alone, two on next block, one by the playground a block away, three at my local grocery store, the owner of the bodega on the corner, and countless old people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.