Focus Fanatics Forum banner

When can you attend?

• Friday to Sunday

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Friday & Saturday

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Saturday & Sunday

• I'll be there but not staying the night.

• Ill try to make it- TRY HARDER.

Votes: 5 26.3%

Daytona Beach G2G March 26-28

10K views 135 replies 22 participants last post by  slocussvt 
#1 · (Edited)
The dates have been set, March 26-28, 2010. SPRING BREAK! The plan is to get as many people as we can, we had a pretty good out come last year and it being in March-everyone should be able to have enough time to get off work. With that being said, I made a poll to see when everyone is able to make it, the more days the merrier! After we get the dates and the people that are coming we can figure out all the other good stuff (hotel, bookings, etc.).

Anyone can come, it isn't limited to us FLorida people, so post this in your sig's to get it going around!!

People Attending:
1. Armanduhx3 (Armanda)
2. 2wheeladict (Nick)
3. Justman1020 (Justin)
4. Roushturboedzx3 (Jim) - Room
5. warneej (Evan)
6. AngelsNecropolis (Joe)
7. Blackcatn2o (Austin) - maybe
8. Yocrew (James) - Room
9. PlasticRacer (Omar)

#8 ·
Get used to it. It's always like that. [hihi]

I'm down for Fri - Sun and can get a room or chip in on an existing one.

#17 ·
i checked my schedule ( i have a spreadsheet with my next 2 years of schedule )

and i have that weekend off, so ill be in as long as nothing else comes up.

what day is going to be the day with the most people, because the wife and i will probably only go one day and then come back.

#18 ·
LOL sweeet and ya thats a big fail for comiong one day. But it will prob be saturday

#22 ·
lol. well we wont be leaving from fort myers, we'll be leaving from lakeland, we'll be staying the night with my mother in law, and she'll be watching our daughter while were gone, im sure we'll be awake and on the road early saturday morning, im thinking like by atleast 6 we'll be in orlando. is there a spot that we are all meeting at?

and im really contiplating painting my steelis red before the meet...

kinda goin for this look:

but i wont have white walls yet... lol

#27 ·
is there a spot that we are all meeting at?
I'd suggest just meeting at the hotel everyone is staying at once it's been chosen. You can do what me and Armanda did last time and knock on everyones door at like 6:30 AM =)

Although I'm grumpy as hell when I have to wake up in the AM on my off days.

So do we have 2 ppl getting rooms so far? Myself and Jim? Or is it 3?

#29 ·
im getting a room if i go but its going to be for me and my g/f only. no other balls allowed, and im sure she wouldnt like any extra ovaries. im all for a single hotel but if i can swing the price im going to another one.

#34 ·
LOL my room is full

James- is getting a room and im pretty sure Evan, Rob and maybe omar will be in there

Who else is getting a room

#45 ·
Quit complain were giving you move then enough time to plan and come lol [slap]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.