Focus Fanatics Forum banner

nitrrous help on St 170

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  elsolo 
#1 ·
Hey guys , I'm tired of googling to add more bhp to my focus , I'm in sunny south Africa where the focus tuning scene is so small that its not worth even mentioning , a full turbo set up could set me back atleast 80 000 rands that's about 10 000 usd , hell that's more than the value of my car , so I was looking at giving a small shot of nitrous jus to help me get of the line quicker ,the Max I want to go is 50 shot , you guys in the states jus luv the bottle so I guess I'm posting in the right forum , cfm has a kit that requires no tuning up to 50 HP jus hook up n enjoy , is this true since I have been reading mixed opinions on this ,any help or info will gladly be appreciated , I guess the bottle is the best bang for buck , is there any how to install gas on an svt focus

#2 ·
Its my opinion NO AMOUNT of Nitrous is safe with out tuning , Your thinking about getting the xcal flasher for your ST170 why not just get a nitrous tune as well , well worth the mone , the xcal with my custom tune will gain you some performance and add the Nitrous to that , they will complement each other and have a safer engine

I can send the xcal to C-F-M and they can ship it with the Nitrous kit

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.