Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!

1M views 5K replies 601 participants last post by  Reddingnative 
#1 ·
Lets start posting them here.

I was actually wondering if anyone has pictures of the Kona Blue Titanium Focus?

#1,361 ·
I've been flip flopping on either the ST spoiler or the 3D Carbon version which right now I prefer since it fits the flow of the non-ST look better than the ST's IMO and the 3D is waaayyyyyy cheaper which I can put more money toward springs and exhaust.

#1,364 ·
Michael... Before you put your cart before the horse, you need to do a few things to get a group buy going... First, all talk is well and good until pictures are necessary... I request pics of your spoiler, proof it exists... Secondly, you must get Tom's approval for any Buy/Sell on FF.

For everyone else's edification... The Sonic Crew already has 9 Chinese reproduction ST spoilers in the States currently being painted and/or already fit. We have more on the way... Tom has already given me approval to begin selling them on FF. For all interested please PM.

Enough Off Topic convo... Lets see some more Mk3 Pics

#1,366 ·
Speaking of spoilers, I got my paint scheme idea after seeing several other all black or all body colored 3d Carbon spoilers, just wanted to be a little different, mostly body color except the portion aligning with the roof stripes.

Different angle

or

#1,369 ·
Speaking of spoilers, I got my paint scheme idea after seeing several other all black or all body colored 3d Carbon spoilers, just wanted to be a little different, mostly body color except the portion aligning with the roof stripes.
Very nice! good flow on matching the drip rails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.