Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Interior trim vinyl - Anyone done before?

3K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  PSUrivie 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever done something like this to their Focus?

Vinyl Trim Kit

I was thinking the maybe the Honey Burlwood, Mahogany or the red or black carbon fiber. I have tan cloth interior, any suggestions?

#4 ·
Don't bother with the pre-cut trim, it's overpriced and you don't have much material to work with. 3M makes a CF vinyl that you can find in some retailers. Buy what you think you'll need and wrap the pieces yourself. Worked well for me. I'm getting ready to wrap license plate frames. By the way, take a piece of the vinyl, clear coat it and decise if you like the look. It's an easy material to work with.

#6 ·
3m makes a product scotchprint 1080 if i remember right. stay away from 3m di-noc. di-noc is an architectural wrap and is too stiff for cars plus it doesnt have the same warranty. scotch print comes in many shades of cf also brushed metal, metalics, and flats. realy easy stuff to use.

the only tuff area to cover would be the style line on the center stack just under the radio. that 3d curve will need some patience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.