Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#4,907 ·
thanks. lol some shopping cart hit my car. but it looked like it was done on purpose whatever it is it's fixed now

#4,904 ·
Replacing the mirror isn't that expensive, when I looked at my breakdown after my accident where my mirror was killed it said like $30ish bucks to replace the mirror, not including labor. I haven't replaced a mirror on a 2nd gen yet but I have on a 1st gen and it wasn't all that hard. It's worth looking into.

#4,906 ·
So I came down to my local ford dealer and they are charging me 190 for replacing my whole side mirror unit! More than I expected but I'm getting it done bc I don't want to order the parts and have it take a week or so to get here so getting it fixed up now as we speak! Really excited haha

#4,914 ·
yea i cant find them any were cheaper then $200 the tails on the other had are only bout $100+ lol i just bought a bunch of stuff for mine hope it looks good after lol ill post some pics after i get them installed pb here in a couple weeks lol

#4,923 ·
looks good steez

just bought my last mod for the year. college isn't going to pay for itself [thumbd]

#4,924 ·
when u guys Spray your rims do u notice an inbalance in the wheels as ur driving?? cuse i did mine and at speeds between 60-80mph it shakes didnt know if it was that or my rotors lol

#4,939 ·
Thanks she will really love hearing that

I love the look of the debadged grille. Was it really a huge pain in the ass? Anyone know where to get a painted roof spoiler? I really want to get one bad.
Not really i have done 3 of them and it isnt very difficult you just need to be good with sanding bc plastic filler is a b*#&%. And I bought my spoiler from the dealer ship and painted myself. I havent seen them sold to match the car tho.

Finally got some decent pics of the white svt's, sorta:
i also like those wheels. White is nice on your car. What are they?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.