Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2012 Focus 2.0 Tuners?

29K views 51 replies 28 participants last post by  skiboarder119 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a company that is producing programmers for the 2012 Focus 2.0?

Looks like my next company car is going to be a Focus and I am looking to squeek out some more HP/Torque.

Thanks!

#35 ·
I'm watching the SCT Facebook page for any hint or word of a release for the 2.0L Ti-VCT Duratec GDI. We're badly in need of a ECU crack, considering it won't be too long before '13 Focii start hitting the streets...

#41 ·
SCT has a tune available for the ST. They've said they have had a NA on their dyno and the only thing preventing a tune is the lack of a NA car. [facepalm]

Who knows now. But at least the ECU for the ST has been cracked.

#43 ·
SCT has a tune available for the ST. They've said they have had a NA on their dyno and the only thing preventing a tune is the lack of a NA car. [facepalm]

Who knows now. But at least the ECU for the ST has been cracked.
So they've been saying. But they own that black metallic ST that they've been spewing pics of, if I'm not mistaken. So I see something of an inconsistency about how they're going about this. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is less than happy about the state of affairs. As someone on their Facebook pointed out...18 months of NA Mk. III Focus availability, no tune. 30 days of ST general availability, tune. Number of STs produced: roughly 10,000. Number of NA Mk IIIs produced: roughly a quarter million. As of this half of 2012, it is literally the best selling car in the world.

My palm is well and truly buried in my face, guys. Come. On.

If I could afford to take the hit and the extra cost, I'd simply trade in my SE 5-speed for the ST at this rate...

#45 ·
Ah, my bad. I was under the impression they did. I know/(have been told at least) that they've purchased 'test mules' for themselves before (Mustangs I think?). So, my apologies there.

But yeah, stand by the rest of that...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.