Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#4,095 ·
For the demon eyes look(red when lights off) you need to get colored aluminum and fit it right under the cut off shield. It'll appear clear when look dead on but will show color when looked at a downward angle. YouTube has many vids of this

#4,100 · (Edited)
absolutely in love with your car!
i love the stance PERFECT!
but i do gotta ask why dont you got the front lip on?
what suspension you running?
I love how it sits tho, with only the three pieces..

-Derek

#4,098 ·
Well I am now taking orders for the next trunk LED kits, don't want to post up too much spam but if you are interested check out the BST Misc section.

#4,105 ·
what up brotha felix
thank you
how you been?
so when are we all going to meet up again before FSWC?
-Derek

#4,104 ·
^^^ I have been contemplating on whether or not to take off the front lip and go lower.??
and ideas? suggestions or opinions?
to go lower ill need more camber, fully tuck, and if needed spacers.. oh and alignment (;

I swear i am the only focus dood that has a 2nd gen on the West coast.. East coast dont be hating and talk to me too :) lmao

#4,112 ·
if i drop it anymore i wont be able to get up any drive ways...
i am going to tuck and add spacers ive concluded..

still thinking about the front lip..
ill take it off and see how it changes everything

thanks
-Derek

#4,109 ·
That looks great except the halogens housing should be dark SES ones and one thing why I don't really put lips or lower my car that low is cause I don't want to scrape and hit every little hit that I barely clear by them now with my car lowered 2"

#4,111 ·
I actually don't have the front lip for the kit. I bought an 08 kit off of here and had the 09 front bumper put on when I had my accident in August. haven't been able to source a lip yet and honestly I like it without it. I might try to make something work evenyually. thanks for the compliments!

Mike

#4,113 ·
had fun last night thought of my car so much i decided to sketch with prisma markers

#4,123 ·
sick pic zinger![headbang] i love the lip kit on the rear car... im stil kinda torn on the new green color of the wheels....i dont think it "clashes" with the grey but i think it needs something to tie the color in a little better ....maybe a color matched grey on somepart of the wheel? ...just throwing ideas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.