Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2000-2004 F-Sport Bumper Group Buy

116K views 535 replies 59 participants last post by  Alex Arce 
#1 · (Edited)

EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING ME TO MAKE THIS INFAMOUS BUMPER IN DURAFLEX FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW. SO DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET AN AMAZING DEAL!!​

Extreme Dimensions' new Duraflex premium aerodynamics combine fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. The new Duraflex technology obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced shipping damages up to 75%. Duraflex products feature a black primer finish, high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and an installation guide to help you install the product. This revolutionary product allows you to receive a premium fiberglass product at an affordable price. Due to high consumer demand, our entire fiberglass line of 5,000 products have been converted to the new Duraflex technology.

Requirements:
1. 50% Non- Refundable Deposit will be required towards the end of the GB.

2. Production of the front bumper will begin towards the end of the GB. (Expect 4-6 months for the items to arrive to us)

3. Minimum 5 buyers needed.

Shipping:

Local buyers are more then welcome to come to the warehouse to avoid shipping costs.

Pricing:

MSRP for just the Front Bumper alone: $265.00 NOT SHIPPED + APPROX $167 For Shipping.

Breakdown for the F-Sport Bumper:
5-10 = $352.50 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $199.88 Incl. Taxes

11-15 = $339.25 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $185.60 Incl. Taxes

16+ = $326.00 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $171.32 Incl. Taxes​

If you want to be in the GB please post your: UserName / Shipping Zip Code

i.e. Extreme Dimensions / 92833

Group Buy: 2000-2004 Ford Focus F-Sport Front Bumper
1. Mile30 / 21157 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Money Order Received.
2. cboyd-svt / 04619 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
3. Importkilla35 / 60804 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Combine??
4. Justin svt / 04619 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
5. DirtKonaZX3 / 77520 **TOTALED HIS FOCUS [:(]**
-=GB Confirmed=-
6. all motor focus / Pickup
7. hurricanefloyd41 / 19070 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Waiting on Phone Call.
8. autobotzx3 / 80110
9. LD5050 / 75650 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
10. xsuicidesn0wmanx / 60085 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Combine??
-=Break in Price=-
11. blackcervini / 30802
12. Blr03ZX5 / 23455
13. Oleh Dub / 48307
-=Break in Price=-

K. Tai
Extreme Dimensions
1-888-611-AERO
1-714-278-8000 EXT 19
khurramt@extremedimensions.com
w w w . e x t r e m e d i m e n s i o n s . c o m

See less See more
#276 ·
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. I think this bumper will be the way to go since finding euro bumpers are getting harder and harder to find.

Is there such thing as a small fog light that lights up really well?? Or would this just give me the excuse to mount Hella fog lamps in the mouth of the bumper...

#277 ·
So psyched that this thing is almost here!!!!

So where are we all going to communicate things such as finding the different accessories to complete our front end here? I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing what you guys find works, specially LouBomb up there since you're local, you find something around here and I guarantee i'll be at that shop/store w/in 24 hours buying the same piece! lol

cant wait!

#281 ·
can Extreme dimensions make r34 front facia in urethane?
I would spend $500 or even more if someone can make it in urethane
I have had two of those in fiberglass and everytime I was spending money and ti,e for repairs and last time a chunk of rubber trapped in and broke it aprt on the freeway
the R34 front facia like on the picture

I bet there are more people who will like it in the urethane
this is a great bumper for FI foci

#285 ·
For the most part ED does not do urethane. Urethane molds are many times more expensive than a fiberglass mold. It wouldn't be a smart decision for them to spend $5,000+ to make a urethane mold of a bumper they already have in Duraflex. Not to mention the price of the bumper would double which you might pay but alot of people would'nt because they are cheap. Besides the Duraflex is supposedly very durable compared to regular fiberglass. One word of advice would be to quit hitting and running over stuff lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.