Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#1,072 ·
Yo dawg, I heard you liked useless wings placed under other wings so here is a picture of a penguin!

#1,075 ·
Not saying it looks bad, I've just been waiting to use that one for a while [rofl]

#1,079 ·
2011 SE,
I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS THE BACKGROUND IS AMAZING
nothing youd see in cali
HA
Sincerely,
Quick Printer

#1,080 ·
Thanks, it was definitely a great way to spend a birthday!

#1,081 ·
@BLKFOCUSS...not sure how i feel bout the double spoiler...its def unique and havent seen it done like that before....only thing that might give you trouble is cleaning....I have the top one that you just put on and cleaning is sometimes a pain [especially cleaning off ice/snow from under it in the winter] but best of luck.... btw, what kind of lugs do u have?

#1,086 ·
My spoiler was more awesome. [:p] I had some serious downforce with this on..
I had trouble keeping 60mph on the highway, I ended up with 19.8mpg on the highway going 65 the entire trip
It just pulled the rear of the car back and down

#1,089 ·
as soon as i have enough money! Probably just gonna bake the stock lights apart and mod them (cut out the bars) and paint them black.

#1,096 ·
Here's one I took yesterday after painting on my outer hood stripes with Plasti Dip!

#1,098 ·
Looks like your car just heard about the SVT brake discontinuation and is screaming in horror! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

#1,101 ·
Yea yea rub it in, T_T

Trying to get some right now from someone that are used

#1,104 ·
Good luck! It sucks how there's a core charge if you purchase a reman caliper that drives up the cost so much.. [wrenchin]

Kinda lookin like the new st...lol....and are those retrofitted headlights?[:0]
Yea I like angry face on the new 12s I just wondered what my car would look like if that mouth was larger. Provides good contrast to the big happy face Mazda3s

I LIKE I LIKE...

its missing something tho
What? Big intercooler? [ninja]

#1,118 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.