Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Fudged up lug nuts

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  1slofofo 
#1 ·
So, being an idiot, I basically got my lug nuts fudged up and they won't come off. Turns out I need new ones. What are my options? I need to get the car driveable asap. Anywhere I could get them to have them be here by tomorrow other than dealer?

Thanks, guys!

#10 ·
He has a tool. He told me he can get them off now, but they wouldn't come back on.

I called, they don't carry what's technically for this car. I found similar ones, as in the right size, but they were more expensive. I ended up paying $20 for a set of 20 on Amazon.

#12 ·
Lug nuts bolt on fine, but the stripping makes removing them a PITA. He looked at it and said the studs should be fine. He did warn me before he looked at it that they might be bad, too.

#18 ·
I got the link I posted. Seem pretty good. But now I realize I should have gotten something other than black. Black lugs on black steelies looks more ghetto than you'd think. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.