Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#2 ·
Well one pm and a text. I guess you guys don't check the new threads very often? Of course I guess thats about right since I would be the most alert one here after all it is almost lunch time lol

#15 ·
It'll have to be on Thursday, I work wed. night and get off in the morning then sleep all day and wake up. So thursday evening or night. We can make a small meet about it if you want and go get some starbucks or hit up the value meal at "insert big chain resturant here"

#18 ·
sounds good to me ill have money by then. where we gonna do the switch at? and is ur car lowered or anything cause i dont know if the tires would rub on ur car or not?

I just have the SVT suspension kit that's all. No rubbing issues at all. We can do the switch thursday if you want. I'll throw my old tires and rims on and throw the ones back in the hatch again like last time. Or if you want you can come over my house and we can swap them there. I have tools and jack w/stands. Up to you.

#19 ·
does it have to be for people who live in houston only and does it have to be about tires and wheels? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.