Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2010 Autocross vid Thread

18K views 121 replies 23 participants last post by  ZenRanger94 
#1 ·
Starting fresh from the 2009 thread. Post up what ya got!

This was my best run, the most frustrating part, it was only my second of the day. It was a pretty aggravating day to begin with, lots of wind and it rained on and off all day. Speaking of which, if your club decides to race in the rain, call a stop to anybody who has slicks. we had a fully race prepped 80's camaro with too much hp and not enough grip in the wet (race slicks). he slid right into the building on the right in the second straightaway you see in the vid, you can probably see the hole in the siding he left, next to the white door. Luckily he didn't hit all that fast, and was okay. his car, and the siding on the building, not so much. So be careful out there, and if you see something that looks dumb, different, or dangerous, say something and get it fixed.

#2 ·
that looks awfully close to the buildings ken, i wouldnt have drove it. i hope the next one isnt like that. i hope to be out then, got to see what my schedule looks like.

#7 ·
DAMNIT!!!! i realy wish i had the $$$ to get my car track ready but i dont and it realy sux @SS expecialy seeing that vid ken i need to race again i havent had the funds when i need them in 2 seasons grrrrrrr oh and ken the kits painted and waiting on mesh for the front right now and for the weather to stop screwing around so i can wash polish and wax her u know where i live stop by and take a look or whatever

#8 ·
we got a base event on the 16th. start saving.
i didn't make it either, i wont run my slicks in the wet or cold. maybe after i get some street rubber .
looked like a fun course besides the part where ya guys are zigzaging right next to buildings..lol

#10 ·
Starting fresh from the 2009 thread. Post up what ya got!
Do you have some kind of hellaceous huge keychain or something? Every time you change direction something's slamming around...

Pretty cool course, even if it does look a little dangerous. Probably ups the adrenaline levels a little :)

#12 ·
Holy Carp!
That was a hairy course next to all the buildings. [nono]
Glad I wasn't Saftety Steward for that event, cause I highly doubt I would have approved the course.

#16 ·
SO SICK!! turbo sounds sweet! did you peg that tall cone at 1:36? awesome driving!!

R-Comps = Awesome!

I bought a set of used Yokohama Advan 048 from tb1999, best investment you can make for autocross.
nice vid! they look like fun!!! big difference? i'm sure. very good driving brah!

#24 ·
R-Comps = Awesome!
^^^You running FSP now???
I was looking forward to another ST competition with you in the MT Challenge this summer. [thumb]

#20 ·
i've got a few vids. i got new 275/35R15 hoosiers and a new suction cup camera mount, so I have been playing around with both.

i've posted this before, but i'll repost here.

and some new vids from this weekend. they're not my best runs, but they're cool to watch

#26 ·
That's pretty damn cool to get the shot with it hanging in the air like that! [thumb]
Tell your wife that was some fine photography there!

#32 ·
Hey Jeff ill post them in here

EVANS (Warneej)

JOELS (2-D)

JEFFS (theheat)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.