Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Rally spoiler on SES Foci?

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  GZetec 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about Rally spoiler that comes with ST Focus... I LIKE the spoiler. But I was wondering if it's cool to put the rally spoiler on my SES Foci? Because I don't think it'd look good especially that it's not ST body.

#2 ·
Do what you feel you will like... just stand your ground regardless of what people say.

However, from a design standpoint, if you're going to go that route, you will need to go all the way to maintain the aggressive first impression it will give other people. The Subi's and Evo's out there have made the rally look very popular and distinct, so you can't go half-assed for risk of "Ricer" mentality. A spoiler without wheels, or a lip kit and such just screams Cheap, Tacky Driver. But then again... just go with my first sentence because it's cheaper.

#3 ·
Unless you are Canadian, the ST body kit is optional on all non ST(Well Se, Ses, and ST [except S models]) pre 08 models. Excuse the drunken information but I do believe I am right.

#4 ·
I wish the rally spoiler was cheaper my st would have it cause it just makes the appearence of the car more awsome in my eyes.. its all what you want dont listen to some people some dont like them and some dude its what your feeling bro

#7 ·
like what other has said already, do what you like man... doesn't matter how people think, your the one driving it :) trust me, i had a 8 peice wide body kit on my car and people called my focus a bug, a UFO and etc. but it didn't hurt me i just crack'D one back at them, main point is, doesn't matter what people think, do what you like!

#8 ·
Drop...wheels...even rally spoiler. I'd attract too much attention around my University campus and especially I'm a student in Washington, D.C. .. I think there'd be a higher chance of theft... I guess I'll leave it as it is. :|

#13 ·
red01 can you please post pics and how hard it was to install that bad boy? I really like that spolier

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.