• JohnMichael

Votes: 14 9.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for October ROTM**

7K views 104 replies 50 participants last post by  dgualtie 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Wowsers...so freaking weird seeing my name up there. Frush, sorry the car took a little poop, it would have been nice to see you up there. It would have been a much tougher choice, but Mike (B16) gets my vote...absolutely love his ride. Gorgeous... [:D]

*I secretly voted for myself...* [paranoid] [;)] nah...just picking.... [:D]

#5 ·
Johnmichael, youre a nut, lol oh yeah, and a post whore, lol sorry, couldnt resist.

#8 ·
*In the Koolaid Man voice* OhhhhhYeahhhhhh...I got a vote, my goal has been met!! [:D]

#13 ·
Hillyard get's my nod tho any one of these rides is well deserving for ROTM !!!

Thank you all for the props and votes on my ride. It is very greatly appreciated.

#15 ·
I voted for a two door, non post whore, [:)~] blue foci??? But which one??? [;)]

#18 ·
This months rides are all so killer....it's going to be a while before I can pick 1 over another.

Can't vote for JM after he called my car a stationwagon [:D] [;)]

#19 ·
^^^Well, it is isn't it?! [:D] Wowsers, three votes! I've got that 'Christmas' feeling in my belly... [;)]

#20 ·
Okay, so I voted for Dragon . . . but I must admit that it was mainly due to the fact that it's an ATX sedan and i wanna see my people win!

BUt now I sorta wish I had voted for JohnMichael since I liked his car the best overall. If only it wasn't a ZX3!!!!

#22 ·
yea... if that's who ya really want to vote for it should be changed [thumb]

#23 ·
I voted for Dragon. Even though I am a ZX3 owner and love the Svt's. But you have got to love a hooked up Sedan. Very sweet ride. Good luck Dragon. Besides Dragons spit fire if you get them mad.... LOL

#25 ·
SoCalDuratec said:
I voted for a two door, non post whore, [:)~] blue foci??? But which one??? [;)]
Me too!! Jason's my bud i had to!! and his car is amazing....for those of you who haven't seen it in person i wish you could!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.