Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#75,381 ·
which park? I may come out one night with ya.. gotta locate my skate helmet though.. not sure where it is.
^^ this is a lie.

Brad will briefly contemplate going boarding with you, then he'll have to do that days work out and end up playing SW:TOR the rest of the night.

but it's a nice thought.

love you brad!

EDIT:

Also wilhelm's new hood ornament is in. thinking about putting it on tonight... then my ebay grill will look even poopier. but idc.

#75,388 ·
Shut it... I wanna start to board more, just all my other friends who board are to annooying to deal with for long periods of time now a days lol.. And boarding alone is quite lame but I have done it.

Also totally forgot to set up tv to record X-games last night... but in true like a boss fashion I obtained account info from roommate and used phone app to set up shit to record.. aawwww yeaaahh

so excite for 4 days of winter sports goodness

#75,395 ·
Dont forget to change your depends old man. And take your vitamins too.

A nap? Seriously? Jeeze I thought I was old and lazy
Well if I went from 9-12 and then drove home and took a quick shower before sleep, that would put my ass in bed at like 1:30... Rather have a little bit of rest before hand so i'm not dead all the next day.

Also I prefer "Oops I Crapped My Pants" brand diapers thank you

#75,396 ·
oh cyanide and happiness...

i had to edit it to not get in trouble.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.