Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2000-2004 F-Sport Bumper Group Buy

116K views 535 replies 59 participants last post by  Alex Arce 
#1 · (Edited)

EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING ME TO MAKE THIS INFAMOUS BUMPER IN DURAFLEX FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW. SO DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GET AN AMAZING DEAL!!​

Extreme Dimensions' new Duraflex premium aerodynamics combine fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. The new Duraflex technology obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced shipping damages up to 75%. Duraflex products feature a black primer finish, high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and an installation guide to help you install the product. This revolutionary product allows you to receive a premium fiberglass product at an affordable price. Due to high consumer demand, our entire fiberglass line of 5,000 products have been converted to the new Duraflex technology.

Requirements:
1. 50% Non- Refundable Deposit will be required towards the end of the GB.

2. Production of the front bumper will begin towards the end of the GB. (Expect 4-6 months for the items to arrive to us)

3. Minimum 5 buyers needed.

Shipping:

Local buyers are more then welcome to come to the warehouse to avoid shipping costs.

Pricing:

MSRP for just the Front Bumper alone: $265.00 NOT SHIPPED + APPROX $167 For Shipping.

Breakdown for the F-Sport Bumper:
5-10 = $352.50 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $199.88 Incl. Taxes

11-15 = $339.25 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $185.60 Incl. Taxes

16+ = $326.00 Shipped
Picked up from ED: $171.32 Incl. Taxes​

If you want to be in the GB please post your: UserName / Shipping Zip Code

i.e. Extreme Dimensions / 92833

Group Buy: 2000-2004 Ford Focus F-Sport Front Bumper
1. Mile30 / 21157 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Money Order Received.
2. cboyd-svt / 04619 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
3. Importkilla35 / 60804 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Combine??
4. Justin svt / 04619 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
5. DirtKonaZX3 / 77520 **TOTALED HIS FOCUS [:(]**
-=GB Confirmed=-
6. all motor focus / Pickup
7. hurricanefloyd41 / 19070 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Waiting on Phone Call.
8. autobotzx3 / 80110
9. LD5050 / 75650 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED**
10. xsuicidesn0wmanx / 60085 **DEPOSIT INFO RECEIVED** Combine??
-=Break in Price=-
11. blackcervini / 30802
12. Blr03ZX5 / 23455
13. Oleh Dub / 48307
-=Break in Price=-

K. Tai
Extreme Dimensions
1-888-611-AERO
1-714-278-8000 EXT 19
khurramt@extremedimensions.com
w w w . e x t r e m e d i m e n s i o n s . c o m

See less See more
#365 ·
hate to be that guy but it would of been cool to let us know there was going to be a change in the bumper, its not major but still a modification that has nothing to do with fitment.. o_O

#366 ·
It appears that on the RS bumper those side vents are an insert and not an integral part of the bumper.

#369 ·
Would think the RS vents would be easier to find than the whole bumper though, since so many were removed to be replaced by cf vents. If that be the case than I'll probably just get a pair of the vents and mod this bumper so they'll fit.

#370 ·
Wouldn't be to hard to mod. Just measure twice and cut once. Then fit them in and affix them how you wish. It'll just cost you about another $100 to get the vents and of course finding someone or someplace that will ship to the US. Crazy at it sounds most sellers over there don't like to ship here. But with some searching and emails you should be able to find someone.

#371 ·
I dont think it will be that easy, looks like there would be some filling in to do. maybe not

#377 ·
Yeah...I was a little upset they did not atleast say anything. like you said. they knew when it was overseas that it was changed. maybe they thought we would not notice?

#378 ·
In this case I agree. Since a noticeable change was made to the look of the bumper everyone in the group buy should have been informed of that change and the option to back out given at that time before anything was shipped to customers. Unfortunately not doing so is poor business and there are no excuses such as being to busy that are acceptable. That being said I still like the bumper and will probably still get it if the final fitment reviews are positive.

#379 ·
I think they could have said something and I think most people would have understood the change. BUT, coming from a person that didn't even consider this bumper until recently, I still think it'll look good. Mind you, I never had my heart set on a true-as-can-be replica of the RS bumper so take that with a grain of salt.

F2 made a replica of the RS bumper and made their own changes.

ED made a replica of the F2 bumper and make their own changes (by accident I guess).

#383 ·
Paint is thing. If I had purchased this, I would have test fit it before getting it painted.

#384 ·
I was all set to roll, and then I had a "dashes of death" situation hit me on the way home from work a month ago! Until I get that straightened out I'm not too concerned about the new fascia. It sucks though; I even made it a point to discuss/plan paint and fitment with the body shop and sub-contractors at my work... all sidelined now.

As I also mentioned: I have to figure out how to install/use Zeus clips first. That bumper can't get painted until the car is outfitted with them. I may have to get the clips painted to match, too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.