Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Damnit Chuck!

4K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  BLK2k3GTS 
#1 ·
I just want to say that I think Chuck should have a sticker that says "I'm Chuck.... Damnit...."

Or something like that :eek:

Carry on.

#5 ·
With my vote motion carries.

What do u think chuck?

#8 ·
He's eyein a 350z... putting his car back to stock to try and get as much as he can for it and use that for a down payment. [facepalm]

#17 ·
LOL i didn't know a thread was already created for this! my first time hearing about it was from Austin last night when he brought it up to me as an funny idea...but i'll think of something...;)

and yes i'm eying a Z but that's because i was granted an opportunity of getting one. if i had a choice, then i would have looked into an audi a4 or an svt, but my mom gave me an offer i couldn't refuse. I'll still be around, but just in a different, much faster car xD and i would support TF in every way possible. i've grown with this community for the past 3+ years and have learned a lot, there's no way i'll throw it all away.

#18 ·
Damnit chuck!!!! We all know you are gonna forget about us. You are gonna make FF like your bastad child... You know it's there but you don't ever go to see him

#23 ·
^^ true... lol

^^yeh i won't keep up. more like sliding around cones lol
Not even sliding, more like attacking them XD

Well ... giving time. You could become faster around the cones.

Just need better tires, suspension, sways and hand/eye cordination. ... hehehe

-Ray-
He would need that or a 370 with all that to compete with the 350 nismo and the blue 370

#21 ·
Well ... giving time. You could become faster around the cones.

Just need better tires, suspension, sways and hand/eye cordination. ... hehehe

-Ray-

#29 ·
Yup ... drifting it more fun. I can't do it ... but I know my buddies who do drift their rides (240 peeps).

Tons of fun being a passenger.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.