Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1/10 scale off road rc racing

6K views 81 replies 12 participants last post by  RPMisChris 
#1 · (Edited)
Is anyone else into electric 1/10 scale rc racing? I just recently got into it with a few buddies of mine and am having a blast. There are a bunch of tracks up near Everett and Lynwood in addition to the one in Tacoma. Just curious if anyone else here is into rc.

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]* Sundays 10am to 4 pm at rc hobbies in kent they have drifting practices/ races. Weather permitting ofcourse

#5 ·
Is anyone else into electric 1/10 scale rc racing? I just recently got into it with a few buddies of mine and am having a blast. There are a bunch of tracks up near Everett and Lynwood in addition to the one in Tacoma. Just curious if anyone else here is into rc.
Always had nitro/gas vechicles= gas makes sense! For my 1st electric, I have a summit. Can't beat the noise & nitro smell & refuel & go aspect.

#11 ·
I've owned a few nitro cars and trucks, they're money pits though. I own 2 cars and a trophy truck right now. One of the cars is a drifter and a lot of fun, only thing that sux is the maintenance on these things. I also have a touring electric car in storage somewhere, but I've never really played with it. Justin electric drift cars have gotten pretty cheap been thinkin about getting one lately. Maybe I should sell some crap and get back into it hmmmm.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

#23 ·
Ok so I just scanned through all three pages. And not one pic... WTF?? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.