Focus Fanatics Forum banner

vacuum hose diagram

78K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  FocusKnot 
#1 ·
I have looked (even in my repair manual) for the vacuum hose diagram for my zetec engine.

Can anyone help? Need pics even if it's a PDF file [?|]

Thanks!

#3 ·
Thanks! That was quick! This is very helpful & sorry, my signature stuff isn't popping up under my posts. I have the zetec engine.

I am thinking of doing the HHO gas thing and needed to see where everything was to hook it up.

#8 · (Edited)
This is a picture (not completely wired) of the HHO installed in the engine compartment. It is sitting on a fabricated base and bracket. Also, here is the wiring diagram for it, I bought everything off Ebay for around $30, and yes, it's like a hydrogen injection kit.

After all is installed all you need to get is DISTILLED WATER (gallon jug goes a long way) and a box of BAKING SODA (only use 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon or you will have a major meltdown like I did (see picture below), notice the plexiglas on the top notch, too much baking soda caused more juice than needed, melted the notch and made contact with the negative side)

Hope this helps you out focusmaniaczx3!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.