Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1/10 scale off road rc racing

6K views 81 replies 12 participants last post by  RPMisChris 
#1 · (Edited)
Is anyone else into electric 1/10 scale rc racing? I just recently got into it with a few buddies of mine and am having a blast. There are a bunch of tracks up near Everett and Lynwood in addition to the one in Tacoma. Just curious if anyone else here is into rc.

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]* Sundays 10am to 4 pm at rc hobbies in kent they have drifting practices/ races. Weather permitting ofcourse

#67 ·
Can't on Saturday after all the wifes off so ill b with her doin stuff for our baby room don't wanna piss of a pregnant lady lol
But friday ill b open once I get off and ya there's a on rd track in Bremerton I've never been to it I always have wanted to go. I never have done much track racing at all with either of my rc I took the truck to its 1st race the other day it was a lot of fun but I've always set up some half ass tracks in a commuter lot back home.
here's there site http://bremertonrc.com/wp/bremerton-rc-on-road-racing-information/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.