Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#96,421 ·
I hate that you can't edit posts.

A guy with a Cruze just supposedly made 216/238 with a Trifecta tune. He's been playing with the wastegate and raising the rev limiter though. I have a feeling his engine won't last long though.

#96,422 ·
Was going to go to the auto show today, but decided to go Friday as the gf's day off switched. Also getting a Sonic RS for a test drive on Friday! Too bad is auto.

#96,424 ·
You are getting the same one i had i think, should have just over 500 miles on it.
All from you? Is there a limit to miles I can put on it? Have to go to Lansing and back on Saturday, and have a 50+ mile a day commute.

#96,434 ·
Blah, Why won't ford offer the Focus ST with heated seats in anything but ST3, damn them.

#96,436 ·
Milltek looks nice.

I also wonder why we are only told to make the full leather seats with heaters and not the partial leather ones.. but it's not our call.

edit: Word everything on that list was full of winsauce 90's style

#96,437 ·
Hey Doug does your buddy with the blue st have black titanium 5 spokes on it?
I don't think so, can't remember. He has a ST3 btw

Milltek looks nice.

I also wonder why we are only told to make the full leather seats with heaters and not the partial leather ones.. but it's not our call.

edit: Word everything on that list was full of winsauce 90's style
SO GOOD!!!

Also, benefit of having lift at work...install old urethane filled dog bone in 15 minutes!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.