Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My 2011 SEL Build- Blue Flame: Picture Heavy

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  A7xschecter6661 
#1 ·
Figured I would start a build thread because I am just about done with the car!

When I first got it at 15k miles.

It Had to lose the chrome tail lights and mirror caps, immediately. As well as get some vent shades on the doors.

Line out converter wired into the rear door speakers so I could finally have my sub back. Went without one for 4 months!

Debadged

Plug and play HID kit

Finally deciding to retrofit and stop blinding other drivers

Stubby antenna to get rid of the huge ugly one

30% tint, looks awesome with the blue

Lowered (Eibach Pro kit) and the rims I just got today. 17" Konig Tantrums with good tires for $600.

3D carbon kit is on the way and that will pretty much be my final "big change". Might do the occasional appearance mod but I am liking the car. So far my favorite mod is the tint. It looks awesome with the blue!

What do you guys think?

See less See more
#5 ·
I like that color of blue.

What kind of box is your sub in?

Just wondering if you found a place to buy a custom fit box. Or have any custom ideas. I have gone without mine for 2 months now. I'm not really in the mood to build a box, and nobody sells one for this gen Focus that I can find!

#10 ·
#9 ·
Looking good, guess you won't be needing my lowering springs then huh?

;)

#14 ·
Man every day this thing looks better and better!
Now everyone is looking at the black and blue lowered focus.

The wheels look awesome, the fender gaps are perfect, the tint is dark but not too dark and the body lines really flow being lowered.

The 3D carbon kit is in the garage, paint next week hopefully!!

#16 ·
I didn't at first but they really go well with the headlights and grille.
Ever have something nice but you just can't capture how perfect it is in a picture?

I was standing out in the parking lot with a friend last night talking about the car and everything just fit so well together. Perfect fender gap, new retrofit, being lowered made the body lines and flared quarter panels stand out more.

Looks awesome and has great stance. A simple picture can't capture it

#18 ·
Just ordered 2 new headlights and another set of projectors.
I am going to perfect these ones! I will be able to take my time since I have some on the car right now.

Gonna start working on the 3D carbon kit tuesday and thursday and probably paint it next week tuesday/wednesday

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.