Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Texas Focus Roundup 2015

13K views 124 replies 25 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
T.F.R.

2014 Slipped away from us. Too late to pull this off now. (One of us has been off the radar for the past year or so.) I blame myself for letting that happen. Its time to get back to planning.
Who's ready for the Biggest Focus(and Fiesta) gathering in the State of Texas?

I am thinking Austin is on the button for the next location.
So keep your eye on this thread for questions and conversation about TFR-2015.

We'll see ya soon.

-Capt

#58 ·
So seriously, is this even going to happen or are we going to drag our feet until it gets too close to focus fest and then we decide not to do it this year?

#61 ·
Salt Lick in Round Rock the last time was terrible. The park next to it has plenty of space for parking. I think we had 40+ foci last time or is my mind slipping? Lime Creek is always fun. Cobb and K1 are close by. K1 is not being friendly to meets so much right now since the monthly renegade meet was shut down due to some people doing too many burn outs and crashing into a ditch in front of the place. But I could be wrong there too. Dave & Busters is near by and so is Main Event which I think we did last time here. Big Body said there is some new wharehouses near by in Round Rock that are a good place for pics.

#64 ·
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz

#67 ·
my car is finally up and running! I know FF just passed, is anyone still up for this? If so, who ever runs the Houston crew (Is it still Ray?) and Dallas crew (I assume still Joe) message me and lets get something going soon!

BTW went to salt lick three weeks ago and it still sucks.

#71 ·
Hahaha let's just meet at buckee 's and we can do a power steering flush, fix a coil pack, and whatever else arises.

Sound familiar? Lol

Reactions: sleepyboy
#74 ·
sounds like you aren't a Texan since you can't spell "Y'all"

#77 ·
hahaha

i can still use my fingers.. one of them just decides to bleed when i do so..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.